Teryx or RZR s?

DunerDan

after this past weekend I need to buy my wife a s x s she totally dug it and went everywhere in my friends rhino, but I want something with a little more power. I'm planning on leaving it mostly stock maybe exhaust or airbox mods, just wondering your opinion on rzr s vs teryx duning? teryx would stay a 2 seater also. thanks for any input!

looking at reliability teryx looks more stout but also heavier...but Polaris left a ba taste in my mouth. any know problems with either?

I have never been in a Teryx but I hear they are much better than the Rhino. I can keep up fairly good in my rzr on fast runs. no problems so far other than some things done before I got it. I have a friend that has a Teryx and with 40 hrs on it the motor is done. it could be an isolated case though. The rzrs are easy to drive do to there size and that may be something to consider as well. Jodi took the rzr out for the first time this past weekend and did great in it on a fairly aggressive run. Hope this helps

yes the rzr is very appealing and I think I may go with that...haha ya Jodi was all bragging about driving it. I haven't seen any major problems with the rzr either. thanks mike. then me n u can do some rzr runs that would be fun!

My understand that the weak point of the Rzr-s is the air box as it allows sand into the engine. It's about a $350.00 mod as far as I know.

I heard this to, but I though getting a new filter was all that was needed. sounds you need an all new setup.

wish I could just get ur rail, haha

I heard this to, but I though getting a new filter was all that was needed. sounds you need an all new setup.

wish I could just get ur rail, haha

You can if your check book is big enough:) Thanks for the compliment.

As an owner of a Teryx and someone who has put a few hours behind the wheel of the "S" I would absolutely recommend the rzr s. The only advantage the Teryx has is the ability to make a four seat set up for which it is convenient for my family. For duning capibility the rzr s far exceeds the Teryx.

• Like 1

As an owner of a Teryx and someone who has put a few hours behind the wheel of the "S" I would absolutely recommend the rzr s. The only advantage the Teryx has is the ability to make a four seat set up for which it is convenient for my family. For duning capibility the rzr s far exceeds the Teryx.

awesome I was hoping someone had good exp with both thanks!

Ya mike that's what I was thinking would fix the problem. ok I think iv decided

I have never been in a Teryx but I hear they are much better than the Rhino. I can keep up fairly good in my rzr on fast runs. no problems so far other than some things done before I got it. I have a friend that has a Teryx and with 40 hrs on it the motor is done. it could be an isolated case though. The rzrs are easy to drive do to there size and that may be something to consider as well. Jodi took the rzr out for the first time this past weekend and did great in it on a fairly aggressive run. Hope this helps

my roommate has a Teryx, with over 50 hrs, still runs like new, no problems at all

Let me know. My buddy just picked one up pretty resonable in so cal a week ago. I will find out where it was from if you want.

Mike,

Let m know to where in cali. The place I have bought all my ISH from is no longer carrying the Polaris RZR'S. ( OTD Cyclesports) I am in the Hunt possibly the 4 seater though.