Pull Starter

Jakster884

I need help. Details on how to put this dang Pull starter back together. I have been working on this bastard but no luck. I need to get the coil back in and working right. Any specific tricks, details would be greatly appreciated. I have all the parts but it is now completely in pieces.

Call Chris, there is trick to it and he can talk you through it over the phone. :headbang1:

Thanks for the replies. I gave him a call last Saturday. I am going to have to use my life line last.

Will give a call. THX. If No luck I am heading over to CampIdiots House Saturday when he is available if not Sunday.

• 2 months later...

UUHH?! Why is this not a sticky....i couldve used this info, wouldve kept me from buyin the Estart and id still be ridin instead of lookin at a pile of parts... I just got fed up with tryin to get that damn recoil to work right. oh well, i still have all the pieces for when its time to do a pullstart pitster HO. I know ill end up with another 70 before long

UUHH?! Why is this not a sticky....i couldve used this info, wouldve kept me from buyin the Estart and id still be ridin instead of lookin at a pile of parts... I just got fed up with tryin to get that damn recoil to work right. oh well, i still have all the pieces for when its time to do a pullstart pitster HO. I know ill end up with another 70 before long

Hey this is why you start up a new post If you do not know and we all do not know everything. But if you ask on this site you will get some great answers. Worked for me.

SHHHH...the broken recoil was my excuse for the total rebuild...cant let the woman catch on...lol

btw..TY dunefreak

haha

I got a missing pull starter on one: it was either $80 bucks on ebay for another pull starter, or a new lifan. EASY CHOICE!

My 125 is on the way :beercheers: