REMOVE SOLD REMOVE SOLD REMOVE

SOLD REMOVE SOLD REMOVE I HAVE MORE THAN A TRUNK LOAD OF HONDA ATC 90/110 PARTS THAT I WOULD LIKE TO SELL SO I CAN FOCUS ON MY 70 PROJECTS. THEY HAVE BEEN BESIDE THE GARAGE. I HAVE 2 ATC 90 ROLLING CHASSIS WITH MOTORS NO REAR PLASTICS. 2 110 FRAMES WITH REAR AXLE & FORKS. 1 110 FRAME WITH BOTTOM END, 4 OR 5 EXTRA BOTTOM ENDS, 1 CRATE FULL OF HEADS & CYLINDERS, 2 GAS TANKS AND A COUPLE CRATES OF MISC. PARTS. COUPLE OF 90 $ 110 CARBS INTAKES PULL STARTERS. WOULD LIKE TO SEE IT GO TO GOOD USE. I WOULD LIKE TO SELL IT ALL TOGETHER. $150.00 FOR ALL OF IT. I AM IN TAFT CA. 93268 30 MINUTES FROM BAKERSFIELD. I AM NEW TO THIS AND I AM TRYING TO LOAD PICS & DONT NO HOW TO PM. IF SOME ONE CAN HELP ME THANKS 661-623-2204 FRED

post-7364-013661800 1295722882_thumb.jpg

post-7364-002010900 1295722930_thumb.jpg

Edited by yfz450man

I need a good 110 gas tank, carb and throttle cable complete assembly.

DONT WANT TO SELL GAS TANK I ONLY HAVE 2.IT SOME ONE BUYS IT ALL THEY WILL NEED THEM. CARBS I CAN BUILD YOU ONE COMPLETE WITHOUT A GOOD PETCOCK. I HAVE LOTS OF CABLES WILL HAVE TO FIND THE RIGHT ONE. LET ME KNOW WHO MUCH YOU WOULD LIKE TO PAY AND MAYBE WE CAN MAKE A DEAL. THANKS FRED