Red Bull Ronnie Renner Freeride Tour at D

dunefreak

Sounds like a good time. I'm gonna try and make it out.

As a follow-up to last year's successful tour, motocross superstar and X Games Gold medalist Ronnie Renner will once again head out to some of the top off-road riding spots in the West for the Red Bull Ronnie Renner Freeride Tour .Everyone is invited! Come out and ride, hang out and rip it up with Renner and other FMX and Off-Road legends

Ronnie Renner is once again calling you out to ride! www.redbullusa.com/rennertour

Following the successful 2010 tour, motocross superstar and X Games Gold Medalist Ronnie Renner will be once again heading out to some of the top off-road riding spots in the West for the Red Bull Ronnie Renner Freeride Tour.

Everyone is invited! There will be no rigorous schedule, no info booths and no egos, just pure freeriding with Renner and friends.

* Dumont Dunes, CA - Feb 24-26

Other Tour Dates and Locations:

* Ocotillo Wells, CA - Jan 14-16

*Pismo Beach, CA - May 27-30

* Winchester Bay, OR - July 2-4

Follow Ronnie Renner on Twitter: @rendawgfmx

link to event page on FB: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=173329832704130&ref=ts

RedBull_Renner_FINAL_RESEND.jpg

No prob, Mike. My buddy Kenny actually spoke with Ronnie and he wanted me to get the word out. I'd really like to go check it out though. He said it's pretty much a 3 day party. headbang1.gifbeercheers.gif

Oh boy a 3 day flatbiller party sign me up!!

Oh boy a 3 day flatbiller party sign me up!!

I don't care what kind of bill they have on their hats. These guys are crazy talented and I'd love to be there first hand to see them airing it out, not to mention all the rest of the Red Bull sponsored fun. headbang1.gif

its a good time to meet up close,, some freestyle guyz,,,thanks for comming out and spred the word...im sure there will be plenty of red bull....lol..if i cant make it I need some one to take ronnie a couple of rc cars...

its a good time to meet up close,, some freestyle guyz,,,thanks for comming out and spred the word...im sure there will be plenty of red bull....lol..if i cant make it I need some one to take ronnie a couple of rc cars...

Come on out, Kenny! Should be a killer time. If for some reason you can't make it though drop them off at my house. I can bring them out to him. I talked to Ronnie on the phone today and we're all gonna hook up. headbang1.gifSounds like a super cool dude and a great group. He said to give you some extra persuasion to come out. Let's go, fool. beercheers.gif