Sundays Nascar race - how many taped it & missed the end?

Doghouse

yea, I had my tivo set to record the race and it was cool right up to the last minute when the 21 car took the lead on the last lap - but because the race ran 'over' the recording ended before the finish.

AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH

I hate missing the finish and the victory burnout!

yea, I had my tivo set to record the race and it was cool right up to the last minute when the 21 car took the lead on the last lap - but because the race ran 'over' the recording ended before the finish.

AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH

I hate missing the finish and the victory burnout!

Great race but his "Burnout's" will need some work. I think he was in complete disbelief and had no clue what or wheere to go. He drove a great race and i was glad to see some new blood in the winner's circle. Can't say i am a fan of the 2 car draft but looks like it's going to become the only way to win a t a coupe of tracks.

We were camping. Who won? I saw a bunch of posts about Jr. What was that all about? We'll be going to NASCAR in March for my work. Go Denny!

20 year old, Trevor Bayne!

It was so cool to see that kid win the race. I don't even get into NASCAR much at all and that race was pretty entertaining. It was funny as hell to hear Bayne on the radio when he was trying to find Victory Lane. Over the radio you could hear the excitement in his voice, "I don't even know where to go! hahahaaa" Good for him. beercheers.gif

And yeah like ynot mentioned, he needs some serious practice swinging donuts. :lol: