Best Video of Tsunami

Chadwick

I've seen lots of videos on the Tsunami that hit Japan but this one summed it all up for me. Holy crap those poor people are gonna have a hard time recovering from this. :dayum:

Tsunami Video

That is insane. I was watching it at work with no sound. Did they say how far inland the water actually went? Seems like it went on forever. Its amazing to see it moving houses and big 18 wheeler trucks like they were toys. So sad

It doesn't matter how many times I watch these videos, I am blown away every time with the amount of destruction that took place over there. Crazy to think that people were in those waters ripping through the towns.

truly amazing. Seems like I don't have anything to complain about, in perspective :undecided:

It says sometning about that country, and the character of the people, how in the midst of this, you don't have any stories about looting, and rioting, and the undeserving hand-out-ism found here :glare: