Dan's Perfoormance, San Diego/Internet

sandawg

Does anybody know this company or have experience dealing with them?

Comments welcome!

I'm looking for another Cali company for my buggy and VW stuff. I've had two bad experiences with CB Performance lately, the old Claudes Buggys, and Rocky Mountain doesn't stock enoough of what I need for the VW buggy

Thanks

:old:

Edited by SANDAWG

They usually cost more than Pacific customs or Moore and it's the same stuff. I don't use them since they wouldn't ship to a different address then billing address. I always compare with Doghouse since there is no tax with them. Phil hasn't sent me the wrong items either.

I believe I had 1 purchase with them, and all was good :thumb:

However, the majority of my business has went to pacific customs. They are about 10 miles from me, and I love walking into the showroom...I swear I've heard angels singing halelulah when I open the doors :ban-split:

Lately, I've found a lot of deals on ebay, too. I purposely purchase from out of state vendors, and avoid the sales tax whenever the opportunity is available

I have met Dan out in the dunes. He was a nice guy and seemed on the up and up. But I have not bought anything from him. But based on our talks in the dunes I would'nt have hesitated to buy anything from him if I needed something.

Try buying a small $$$ item and see how it goes.

P.S.

Have you tried Latest Rage? They are here in SD as well and do alot of internet sales. They were trying to get Mike330R to help them out over there.

Edited by bp-guy

Thanks, I already ordered a new steering wheel from him, a little slow to ship but seems OK. I'm really disappointed with CB, the old Claudes Buggys. I have purchased from them for over 30 years and now they fall real short in customer service. Good to hear there are others to buy from.

:old: