bigdan Posted June 12, 2011 Posted June 12, 2011 I have been going to Dumont for about 34 yrs and I would even go during the summer if it weren't for the Devil bugs. What the hell are those? I was trying to refill the gas on my buggy a couple weeks ago and one of them wouldn't quit biting me. I hate those little effers!!! :angry: Quote
dunefreak Posted June 12, 2011 Posted June 12, 2011 Devil bugs? Is that what they're really called? Either way, they suck! I hear ya. Quote
Chadwick Posted June 12, 2011 Posted June 12, 2011 "Devil bug"?? Do you mean bees?? Cause if so then I know exactly what your talking about! Quote
TheAlaskan Posted June 13, 2011 Posted June 13, 2011 I'm lost. Does anyone have a picture of these "devil" bugs or is it like the Chupacabra? Quote
bigdan Posted June 13, 2011 Author Posted June 13, 2011 I'm lost. Does anyone have a picture of these "devil" bugs or is it like the Chupacabra? Sorry no picture of the little bastards. I think they are like a horse fly or some other creature straight out-a-hell. :angry: Quote
sanddunesaddict Posted June 13, 2011 Posted June 13, 2011 (edited) Horse Flys....they suck. When we were out 2 weeks ago Little Charlie was trying to swat them with his hat.....got one soild and it landed on the table dead....the second time he did it he cut the fly in half and the tail was in his hat!!!Pretty funny you had to be there. Edited June 13, 2011 by sanddunesaddict Quote
mineurbiz Posted June 13, 2011 Posted June 13, 2011 Horse Flys....they suck. When we were out 2 weeks ago Little Charlie was trying to swat them with his hat.....got one soild and it landed on the table dead....the second time he did it he cut the fly in half and the tail was in his hat!!!Pretty funny you had to be there. Charlie was the horse fly assasin that day!! Quote
Jakster884 Posted June 18, 2011 Posted June 18, 2011 "Devil bug"?? Do you mean bees?? Cause if so then I know exactly what your talking about! Chad this is some funny chit right here. Does nipple ring a bell! Quote
Chadwick Posted June 18, 2011 Posted June 18, 2011 Chad this is some funny chit right here. Does nipple ring a bell! Son of a beyotch hurt bad! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.