our Everclear concert

dunefreak

Anna (duniemonkie) and I went to the Everclear concert last night at the Beach at Mandalay Bay. If you ever get a chance to see a show there, DO IT! The water was nice and warm, the palms trees were dancing back and forth in the cool breeze, there were huge fire pits lit around the pool and stage, and the sound was just awesome. The stage is smack dab in the middle of the water too! There were two opening solo guys that were pretty good, but they didn't compare to Everclear. The guys in Everclear put on a great show like always. :woo_hoo:

Anna and I met these two chicks that were next to us durung the show. The one girl and her husband go to Dumont too. We got to chatting with them and found out they work at a powdercoating shop in town. :D

Well as the show neared the end and Everclear came back out for their encore, Art (lead singer) asked the audience if any girls wanted to come up on stage for the last song. Of course Anna was all over it! :mc_smiley: So only in her red/white & blue bikini looking hotter than ever, she said "here hold my stuff" (purse, shoes etc) and ran to the front of the stage with the girl she had met (Chrissie).

They both got on stage and were told to go right to the front. They were told they to put their drinks down though. :dunno: The girls were both dancing around the stage and having a blast. Chrissie's friend (Heather) and I went up to the front get get some pics with my camera phone. It was really cool watching Anna have so much fun. I was just as happy as she was. :D

After the encore, Art (lead singer) shook Anna's hand and said thank you very much, now you can have your beer back. :driver: She got to meet the rest of the band and say hi and had a good ol time.

The only downfall to the story is, when Anna ran up to the stage she somehow managed to break her toe(s). Two of her toes got either stepped on or smashed, but it didn't stop her from having fun. That's my girl! :ninja:

The quality is kinda crappy, but you can see Anna in the first 2 pics...

post-3-1157920201.jpg

post-3-1157920304.jpg

post-3-1157920187.jpg

post-3-1157920233.jpg

Monkie-sis you are so damn crazy! :flipoff:

...up on stage with the friggin' band! How absolutely FABULOUS:rockon: ...that totally rocks man! I told Jess the story and she just laughed and said that you are crazy. Heh heh....even the 5 yr old knows it! Sorry about the toe...done that before and it sucks! :headbang1:

Can't wait to hang out again soon! :beercheers::beercheers: ...and monkie dance! :talk030:

:thumb: peace out sister! :blush:

Edited by dunesister