Sandrail on Pawn Stars

desertskyz

It was on a few weeks ago. Pawn stars overpaid for it and lost the clutch the first run up the hill. The kid had to tow him back to camp with a Polaris XP that he way overpaid for. It pretty looked much looked like a circle jerk.

Yeah, I did word that like I was wondering about the guy, I really don't care either, but talk are revenage for the chick. I was more curious if anyone knew them. And how the heck did she end up with the rail.. Maybe it was hers.

Nevermind

I don't even watch the damn show. Carry on Peeps.

I like Rootbeer Milk shakes.

I work for Extreme and the producers called me up last August about this car asking all sorts of questions so I told them basics like a fair market value how many people work in the shop and other info. Then the azz hat Cory runs his trap like he knows everything about us and our engineering background . Then they decide to fly down a residential street without seat belts on try to wheelie off the trailer and stage a burned out clutch. The show is for ratings not real.

I work for Extreme and the producers called me up last August about this car asking all sorts of questions so I told them basics like a fair market value how many people work in the shop and other info. Then the azz hat Cory runs his trap like he knows everything about us and our engineering background . Then they decide to fly down a residential street without seat belts on try to wheelie off the trailer and stage a burned out clutch. The show is for ratings not real.

You work for Extreme, but own a Desert Dynamics??? Whazz up with that

Edited by JoeDuner

Pawn Stars is filmed by Left Field production out of New York. I was actually on a reality show called " Happily Ever Faster" produced by this same company. I saw them faking scenes, and making chit up while i was there. They also totally lied to me, and screwed me. I got about .5 seconds of air time for Djing a wedding for free. I was PISSED. but i do get to say I DJed for a reality show that did air on TLC so that is something.

I think pretty much everyone knows that these reality shows, have nothing to do with reality.

That is Bert to the left. In the big pic there are alot of other people. Pete, Steve, I think Jill might be around there some where. Where you out there that day we decorated the South pole? It was just after they had put it up.

im positive thats mine..not too many YFZ's with orange Lakers around...I just noticed it when i was reading the thread...That picture must be pretty old...Like 2006-2007 maybe?