Just playing around on a Wednesday

dunefreak

What mount are you using? My videos are not that bouncy.

I got a new billet mount I am going to try out this weekend.

This video was just an experiment the way I had it mounted. It was on my B-pillar with an extension plus the added mount to correct the angle of the B-pillar. That's why it turned out so shaky. I have some other ones that turned out much better but they're like 30 minute dune runs. I'll try and chop them down and post those up.

post-3-0-84263500-1329098180_thumb.jpg

I think he ordered the mount with the whip spring on it.. so it bounces all over!!! :slap::yiah:

Is your car always that squirly when you run? Looks like its all over the place or was it from the soft sand?

Capt

It wasn't all over the place by any means. Maybe you aren't used to a car that turns and slides. :laughing: j/k

No but seriously, I was sliding it alot that day on purpose because of all the soft, virgin sand. I was having fun. That and you can't really tell how steep I was sidehilling some of those dunes. ;)

Kinda what I thought...

Capt

It wasn't all over the place by any means. Maybe you aren't used to a car that turns and slides. :laughing: j/k

No but seriously, I was sliding it alot that day on purpose because of all the soft, virgin sand. I was having fun. That and you can't really tell how steep I was sidehilling some of those dunes. ;)