Man has heart attack at Heart Attack Grill

dunefreak

Looks like a dude had a heart attack right in the middle of his burger lat night. It's kinda funny but not. :laughing: Just glad he's ok.

http://www.fox5vegas...rt-attack-grill

We went to Heart Attack Grill once. I only ordered fries and a beer. I doubt I will ever go back. Wasn't impressed with even the fries. Greasy and just how they advertise them. Nasty. It's an entertaining place though.

A meal there can exceed 8000 calories. :rolleyes:

I have been there once. The burgers are actually good. Fries kinda soggy. You dont have to get a triple, they do have a single too. I thought it was a cool gimmick for the theme. While there saw a couple people get on scale that broke the 400lb mark. Not something I think most would be proud of. LOL

So if you haven't checked it out, don't knock it til you at least try it. I feel bad for the guy that had a heart attack but he could have had it if he was eating a salad at some other restaurant. You don't hear about the others that have heart attacks while out eating, just this one cuz of the name of the place.