goodguys75 Posted February 16, 2012 Posted February 16, 2012 like it says...someone you know who has done work for you...not just names of shops you have seen.....I have a custom barrel for a hi-power that i need to get fitted..thanks andre Quote
CaptNkllm Posted February 17, 2012 Posted February 17, 2012 Good luck on your search.. you are going to have to look outside of Vegas for that.. Capt Quote
dunefreak Posted February 17, 2012 Posted February 17, 2012 Doesn't Rick on the show, Pawn Stars, use a guy here in town? Quote
Ooo Posted February 17, 2012 Posted February 17, 2012 I dont think there is anyone really good here in town - I always have mine done at Hart in NY Quote
goodguys75 Posted February 17, 2012 Author Posted February 17, 2012 Doesn't Rick on the show, Pawn Stars, use a guy here in town? I know that guy...have gone to several machine gun shoots with him.....I was going to call him and see what he said also... Quote
ynot Posted February 17, 2012 Posted February 17, 2012 Call the Desert Gun Club. They have several that work out of there or hang business cards. I will try to get ahold of my brother. He used someone in Boulder City and was real happy with him. I will post when I get back from Dumont. Quote
goodguys75 Posted February 17, 2012 Author Posted February 17, 2012 see pete, I waited at least 24hrs before I started to b**tch about no one answering.....lol Quote
dunefreak Posted February 17, 2012 Posted February 17, 2012 see pete, I waited at least 24hrs before I started to b**tch about no one answering.....lol I was waiting for that. haha What are you talking about? We got up to 6 whole posts! Quote
goodguys75 Posted February 17, 2012 Author Posted February 17, 2012 Call the Desert Gun Club. They have several that work out of there or hang business cards. I will try to get ahold of my brother. He used someone in Boulder City and was real happy with him. I will post when I get back from Dumont. thanks terry.....you are like superman.....you should have your own web site...that helps people.... Quote
mush Posted February 17, 2012 Posted February 17, 2012 i have heard good things about that gun shop in boulder city Quote
Kitcat Posted February 18, 2012 Posted February 18, 2012 The guys at Lock N Load are pretty cool. So are the peeps at Desert Hills Shooting Club in Boulder. They should know someone. Quote
goodguys75 Posted February 18, 2012 Author Posted February 18, 2012 (edited) The guys at Lock N Load are pretty cool. So are the peeps at Desert Hills Shooting Club in Boulder. They should know someone. lock and load guys are idiots...make you feel like you are bothering them when you go in there...would never do business with them...and dont think they are a gunsmith shop Edited February 18, 2012 by goodguys75 Quote
Kitcat Posted February 21, 2012 Posted February 21, 2012 I said they might know someone. Most of the people in gun shops are a little odd. They gave my husband a fair deal and were pretty helpful. Quote
EY3BA11 Posted February 23, 2012 Posted February 23, 2012 lock and load guys are idiots...make you feel like you are bothering them when you go in there...would never do business with them...and dont think they are a gunsmith shop Lock and Load is one of my clients. I have bought weapons thru them. They have changed managment around a bit so i would give them another chance All the guys there are cool peeps. I know at least one of them is a duner as well They dont have a gunsmith onsite nor does HDI their sister company. I would give a shout to the guy down here on boulder highway and trop. I have heard he does some good work just dont know what his specialties are. Quote
goodguys75 Posted March 27, 2012 Author Posted March 27, 2012 so if finaly pulled the trigger and went to wild west guns ....they have a cool little shop and nice gunsmiths....doing a match barrell for me and a trigger job..should come out a nice shooter....... Quote
sndruner213 Posted March 29, 2012 Posted March 29, 2012 the boulder city shooting club up against the hills everyone is talking about the guys name is Matt Babs and its Bentwood Gunsmithing ! the does really good work and knows alot of people ! if he dosnt have the part he can get it fast and will install he dosent really send it out to anyone ! he aslo built a complete custom rifle for my father-in-law from scratch ! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.