What is Wrong With People?

Chadwick

I had heard about this the other day and waited to read and hear more details before I put this up on here. This one really disturbed me and made me wonder what in the hell is wrong with people? I truly don't understand what kind of a person could rape and bludgeon to death a 10 year old girl and her mother. I hope they find this SOB and give him the chair. He will then have hell for all eternity to look forward to.

Here's the link

http://www.lvrj.com/news/police-boy-didn-t-name-father-in-slaying-of-mother-sister-148004695.html

Fukk. I couldn't read all the way through that. As soon as I saw that two other little boys were in the house with mom, dad and sister for as long as 24hrs, I couldn't even see straight anymore. Son of a b*tch. Won't be getting any sleep tonight.

The chair would be the best case scenario for that guy. I hope he is found, missing some appendages and barely breathing. I'll be a little disappointed if he's caught healthy.

Looks like they have a guy in custody now and it seems they might have DNA to place him at the scene. Nut job has a history of violence and sexual assault. If found guilty I really hope that the burden isn't placed on the tax payers to fund this guy the next 50 years while he sits in prison.

Send him straight to the electric chair and be done with it. I don't care how oppressed, abused, not socialized, or victimized they make this guy out to be. Not everyone deserves to live and this guy truly fits that category. Makes me sick!

• Like 1