Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
Count 2 more of us in. Talked a buddy into this day trip, we'll be there. Got room for 1 more on the trailer if someone up here in the NW Vegas area wants to meet up in the wee hrs of Sun. morning.

BTW, is everyone meeting at D, or meeting somewhere else then heading to D?

Sweet!

We'll be leaving the gas station on Blue Diamond & Red Rock turnoff probably around 4am. Once at Dumont we plan on parking off to the left by the base of the big face hill and superbowl. We can meet u either place.

Posted

Looking forward to this one. Last time I remember riding in a big group in summertime was night drags several years ago. Should be fun!

Posted

New high for Sunday is only 98 now. Brrrrr!

I hope we dont need jackets! I'm starting to think I should call in sick monday, bring out the 5th wheel and ride all dam day

Cough, Cough... I think I'm coming down with something :)

Posted

It was great! Temps weren't bad at all thanks to a little wind. Dunes were virgin of course and we had a great sized group. Got a handful of kickass runs in. I'll post what pics I took tomorrow. Just woke up and I'm going back to bed. lol

Posted

REALLY wished I could have went on another run.... just dont think my stomach could have handled it. That first run was so smooth!

How did the JB-weld hold up?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...