early morning run to Dumont, Sunday June 10th

dunefreak

Lurkers, HAHA!! You got me to join! My husband, myself, and my brother will see you guys on the dunes, dont wait up for us my brother is always late :rzr:

Our group: green Kawi Teryx (cant miss it), black Yamaha Rhino, white RZR 800. There could be more, but as of now thats it!

Lurkers, HAHA!! You got me to join! My husband, myself, and my brother will see you guys on the dunes, dont wait up for us my brother is always late :rzr:

Our group: green Kawi Teryx (cant miss it), black Yamaha Rhino, white RZR 800. There could be more, but as of now thats it!

Welcome to the site! See you guys out there. :thumb:

Badass. Glad we have a good group going! Still surprised there aren't more "non-DDR-regulars" that want to join us. Let's go, lurkers!

Maybe you should post on FB and you will get more interest. :)

:peek: :idiot:

Maybe you should post on FB and you will get more interest.

d*ck LMAO

Yeah we always do and get little feedback from FB. Most duners who actually dune/ ride, especially those who are die hard summer runners, are here on DDR. ;)

d*ck LMAO

Yeah we always do and get zero feedback from FB. The only duners who actually dune, especially those who are die hard summer runners, are here on DDR. ;)

I forgot to wear my waders today.. the :poo: is getting deep!

So what exactly is a duner that dunes? I'm trying to wrap my head around that second sentence :):hello:

I forgot to wear my waders today.. the :poo: is getting deep!

So what exactly is a duner that dunes? I'm trying to wrap my head around that second sentence :):hello:

Your thinking too hard. I wasn't referring to YOU. Knock it off, Walt! :flipoff: See you Sunday AM. :laughing:

I might be in. Need to find a trailer.

If its just you going then take my truck... :rolleyes:

However now that I see another lady going... by all means please find a trailer :B

But if you can't then just take my truck!!!!

I think we're going to have some nice weather Sunday! High of only ~100 instead of like 109 or 110. That's not bad at all. We might end up making this a whole day trip.

You Vegas people are so jaded. 100 isn't bad?? I almost effin melt when it hits 85 around here. :dope:

I'm trying like hell to make this trip anyway. I just have to figure out how to stuff some ice packs in my riding shorts... :glare:

For some reason 85 degrees in Dumont feels pretty damn hot! I'm sure 100 will be intolerable as the day goes on. I love the summer runs though. It feels like the whole place is yours and at no time during the normal season will you see better virgin sand. It will be a blast no matter what the temps are.

For some reason 85 degrees in Dumont feels pretty damn hot! I'm sure 100 will be intolerable as the day goes on. I love the summer runs though. It feels like the whole place is yours and at no time during the normal season will you see better virgin sand. It will be a blast no matter what the temps are.

You had me at virgin sand...

You Vegas people are so jaded. 100 isn't bad?? I almost effin melt when it hits 85 around here. :dope:

I'm trying like hell to make this trip anyway. I just have to figure out how to stuff some ice packs in my riding shorts... :glare:

Not jaded.... acclimated. ;)

Count 2 more of us in. Talked a buddy into this day trip, we'll be there. Got room for 1 more on the trailer if someone up here in the NW Vegas area wants to meet up in the wee hrs of Sun. morning.

BTW, is everyone meeting at D, or meeting somewhere else then heading to D?

Edited by Dune Cruzer