i got a new truck today

RAGDOLL MX

well i decided to get rid of my 04 Dodge Ram 1500 gas guzzling truck, and i got a 7.3L Diesel F350. ill post up some pictures of it tomorrow, after all it is 10pm. so if anyone out there has a programmer let me know. ill rent it from you. I need to go get it tuned on a Dyno to pull some extra horses out of it.

Congrats on the new truck, I am running a smokin deal for a whole tuner package http://www.alligatorperformance.com/index....;ProductID=2010

Check it out, it will definitely make your truck run.

iam diggin it, but my rig is a 94 7.3 ini

can that system work?

hmmm maybe since i work for a bike shop....maybe we can work something out eh????

Edited by RAGDOLL MX

I really like the body style of the 90's F series. I have an 89 F350 as a work truck and it's a beast. It's getting a new crate motor put in it right now at Ford and then it's off to get painted and lettered up. Get some pics of yours up so we can see

iam diggin it, but my rig is a 94 7.3 ini

can that system work?

hmmm maybe since i work for a bike shop....maybe we can work something out eh????

Nope, but I think we can get something for a truck that old, LOL. I will do a little research.

and my bros truck---rocks!!! :woo_hoo::beercheers: and its a 92. but its got an ats turbo and alot of engine mods, as well as suspension. :headbang1:

after parking my dually in the drive, it barley fits, so iam kinda glad that i didnt get his truck, but all good looking rigs anyway, ill take some photos of mine tomorrow and post them