Can Am reveals their new Maverick X at the SSSS

dunefreak

looks nice but in vegas were would you buy it and have it serviced. just like the wildcat there isn't a dealer or service. i stuck with polaris again this round (new XP) but i sure would like to see japan get into this battle. it should only get better!

looks nice but in vegas were would you buy it and have it serviced. just like the wildcat there isn't a dealer or service. i stuck with polaris again this round (new XP) but i sure would like to see japan get into this battle. it should only get better!

bass pro shops is a wildcat dealer....dont know about service

Ridenow sells and service the Can am. The inside of the old can am was really nice compared to even an XP... but in reviews and research the XP was the better SXS overall. Looks are cool, but if you are going to actually use it, performance is what counts. Interesting to see how this really stacks up to the XP.

Saw the Can Am 4 seater that will be introduced next year. It has awsome looks and is sturdy and 101 hp should be great for us old folks. Rocket really loved it and is waiting for it to get all the bugs worked out of it before they introduce it. Looks like it will be under 20K by quite a bit. The high point for Rocket at the Sand Show this weekend. Still no VW stuff for me but found a new 5th wheel I sure would like to get.

If wishes were money it would be in my yard now!