2012/13 Season Pass

Things haven't worked out the way I had hoped this season and it doesn't look like I'm going to be able to make it up to D in the forseeable future. Did two weeks up at Coral Pink, Little Sahara, and St. Anthony back around Labor Day then had to dump all remaining funds into my wife's campaign for City Council (she won). Still have several trips to Glamis coming up but it's just not working out where I'm going to be able to head north it seems. First time since 2004 that I haven't made multiple trips to Dumont. Gonna miss it.

Anyway, I'll cover the shipping to you. It is a holiday blackout pass that is unused this year/season. $90 via gift through paypal please.

Would make an awesome Christmas gift.

Thanks for helping a brother out.

Ace

Dang man, nobody at all needs an awesome stocking stuffer? :idea:

Surely there is a fellow duner that doesn't yet have a pass but has at least three trips planned up to D this season. :pray::beercheers:

Gonna take a lot of condiments to make this thing taste good if I have to eat it! :watching::beerpint::drunk::newyears::barf::bawl:

so does this pass include the holidays or the non holiday pass?

"It is a holiday blackout pass that is unused this year/season." Non, I try not to do Dumont for holidays if I can help it. I've seen some nasty stuff during the holidays over the years at Dumont and got involved in some on Presidents Day last year. Don't care to see anymore mayhem if I can avoid it. I'll stick to off weekends thanks.

If you were to get it and decide to go on a holiday weekend they will ask you for a $10 bill as you leave. Works out cheaper if you only plan on a holiday trip or two over the season pass that includes the five big weekends.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry Vic. I only have one or two trips left, myself, and Dumont isn't on my list of priorities right now so my offer is now no good. I know, that's a first right? :dayum: But we are headed to the Bahamas soon and are wrapping up our remodel at home so the sand will have to be pounded twice a hard next season to make up for lost time this season. If you get desperate I'll offer you 50 plus shipping because I'm sure there will be a day trip or two that I am willing to squeeze in for a last minute sand fix before the heat sets in. Let me know bud. :beercheers:

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hmmmm weird no takers???? Bwwaaaaa Haaaa haaaaa :)

Yeah, you woulda thought back in December that there were a few folks left who had some trips planned but had not yet gotten a pass. I went out for the free clean up weekend so I got absolutly nothing out of this years pass. Oh well, things happen in life. Made it to Glamis an a$$load of times so the whole season wasn't for naught.

Atleast I didn't wait until the end of April to try! Same results though...