Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Clean up 2013 is march 16th. More info to come

Hey Terry, let me know if you want me to bring the T-shirt shooter again...it seemed to go over well but let me know what you think.

Posted

Last year Terry and the guys put on a good clean up weekend you guys had some great raffle prizes even though I never got a hat still was lots of fun and did a lot of cleaning I don't see why I would not be there again to help clean the backyard all us kids play on

Posted

Terry Im in to work as usual this year. This will be my first trip back and more than likely its just going to be a day trip for me. But im there to do my part for Dumont. Just let me know what you need.

Posted

Terry keep me in the loop on the donations for the raffle prizes. I missed clean up weekend last year but participate in cleaning the dunes whenever i am out there regardless of the weekend. I will spread the word among my fellow duners and see what i can come up with. Thanks.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...