for Mark

RUn2it

Pete, wassup? You miss me ..... "NAAAAAAHHHHH" lol, remember that one? Hey LOORRS will be in Vegas this month, some good battles already gone down. If you go keep an eye on the Pro 4 99 & 32, started last year. Renezeder already has a 1st & 2nd in Pro 2 and 2-first place finishes in Pro 4. Been trying to get him to take the trucks to Dumont on the way home from the Vegas Speedway race, won't commit, he said he wanted to go in the Calico mines, and Whelchel..... he wants to fly in my plane but no way going in no damn mines. lol. Told him he could trust the mines and me but the plane is a different story. How's that big KTM doing? Any environmental impact studies? Minor soil samples? You got a handful there, and with the motorcycle too, lol, sorry See ya, Lee

Very cute Lee. See you still got your bakery skillzzz. :ban-split:

How the whey you dune muffhugga? :dunno:

We miss our "one smart fellow". :shitfan::lol:

I just rattled Krusty's cage with a text pic of his cake.

maybe he'll stop in DDR to check it.

KIT mang.

R-

• Like 1

Randog, O MASTER of the RED BEAST, command thy BEAST to rise thine head and journey on thy hind legs and emit thunderous sound, but verily resist temptation to over boost carelessly and breathe hell fire lest the BEAST smite thee and force thou to extract thy coveted coin to conjure up a potion to render thou turbo device whole once more.

post-1632-0-85380300-1365539037_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Randog, O MASTER of the RED BEAST, command thy BEAST to rise thine head and journey on thy hind legs and emit thunderous sound, but verily resist temptation to over boost carelessly and breathe hell fire lest the BEAST smite thee and force thou to extract thy coveted coin to conjure up a potion to render thou turbo device whole once more.

:lol::lol::lol::think::laughoff: :laughoff: :laughoff::dayum::laughing::laughing::laughing::think::laughoff: :laughoff: :laughoff::yiah: That get's a Yiah Yiah!

Thou always givest thy best. :randog:

You still be kracin' us up LEE. :laughoff:

R-

It's a dirty job but somebody has to do it, and I always wanted to be a somebody. If I don't then somebody else has to. They're related to the person that borrows tools and never puts them back, you know him, it's "Not Me", has to be, ask anyone.... "Who the fork took my Channelocks" answer = "Not Me" same guy every time. And next time somebody (or somebody else) says "I didn't do nothing", well, that's easy, it's nothing.... right there between the dots I was doing nothing, besides if they didn't do nothing they must have done something. Those same people can't remember nothing, well, you don't need to remember nothing, suppose you remembered nothing, how would you identify it, "hey, hand me that nothing" or "gimme a bucks worth of nothing" just doesn't work. This concludes todays chapter of "simple things for simple minds".

Totally different subject, Vegas race is soon, probably what got this in the noggin. This race was Saturday at Surprise AZ, Renezeder 17, Deegan 38, and McGrath 2. Renezeder was pushed off the track by another driver and got going but didn't know the 38 and 2 were there. In 3130 shows McGraths driveshaft broke, I asked him if he was on the throttle on top of Renezeder and he said "on it hard", that driveshaft is slamming like crazy only 3-4 inches over Carls head. 3138 shows rearend housing broke both side of pumpkin, driveshaft, maybe needs a front wheel alignment. Last pic shows who got into Carl and started this deal. Oh yeah, Deegan is a lap down. I named it "The Saturday Surprise Double Decker special with a side of Deegan". Vegas will be "interesting". I'm expecting to see Pete there. Might as well throw another pic in there to show Pete what an awesome backdrop Vegas has.

post-1632-0-79259700-1365783947_thumb.jp

post-1632-0-70956500-1365783955_thumb.jp

post-1632-0-34164000-1365783964_thumb.jp

post-1632-0-78354500-1365783972_thumb.jp

post-1632-0-94147400-1365783981_thumb.jp

post-1632-0-90770100-1365785364_thumb.jp

post-1632-0-98774800-1365785374_thumb.jp

post-1632-0-21186900-1365785382_thumb.jp

post-1632-0-40807400-1365803478_thumb.jp

Edited by RUn2it

Vegas will be "interesting". I'm expecting to see Pete there. Might as well throw another pic in there to show Pete what an awesome backdrop Vegas has.

Great shots, Lee. I plan to go and I'm sure I'll run into to you out there. Hoping I can score a media pass/vest somehow. :unsure:

I'm fully aware of the great backdrops of Vegas. Did you forget I live here? lol I've shot the LOORS race at LVMS before.

IMG_6547-L.jpg

It's going to be a busy weekend for me. I have a 5K run that Sat morning, then LOORS, and Supermoto is out at Primm that whole weekend. Gonna be go go go with lots of awesome stuff happening.

If you score a vest they're not what they use to be, there's no photographers on the track in the corners anymore, no flagmen either. The credentials were for the year last time I checked, get better pics from the top of the stands. Hard to believe we both were at that Primm shortcourse race the 1st year of Lucas series. Where's that pic from you posted? looks like BITD long travel. Lee

PS, if you go to LVMS Fri and go to the driver media signup trailer and act like your meeting somebody inside for pics or working you can get a wristband for all 3 days for $45, Fri is practice and qualifying and there's usually mayhem from watering or a little to radical lip on the ramp ups. See ya there

If you score a vest they're not what they use to be, there's no photographers on the track in the corners anymore, no flagmen either. The credentials were for the year last time I checked, get better pics from the top of the stands. Hard to believe we both were at that Primm shortcourse race the 1st year of Lucas series. Where's that pic from you posted? looks like BITD long travel. Lee

PS, if you go to LVMS Fri and go to the driver media signup trailer and act like your meeting somebody inside for pics or working you can get a wristband for all 3 days for $45, Fri is practice and qualifying and there's usually mayhem from watering or a little to radical lip on the ramp ups. See ya there

Yeah I agree on the top of the stands/ best shots. But it's nice to mix it up a little bit.

That pic was from the regional LOORS race back in November at LVMS. BPguy and I were there with Tony in his truggy.

post-3-0-36847500-1365810633_thumb.jpg

post-3-0-52499300-1365810634_thumb.jpg

post-3-0-22816700-1365810635_thumb.jpg

I think Primm was the best track so far. I wish they still raced there. LVMS is cool, but it's too big.

Thanks for the tips. The Daughertys are working getting me media credentials. We'll see what pans out.