Got a new tow rig!

I have been looking for a few months now and knew of every single truck that is online searchable for sale in the USA!!

I had one in Havasu that the guy sold out from under me when se had a deal to meet as he lived in Corona and the truck was in Havasu.

Then another good looking low mile truck ended up being programmed for an unknown time but was just traded in..

Truck ended up being under my nose the whole time.Was talking with the owner of the Chevy dealer I worked at and he had tossed around the idea of selling his personal truck.

So this past Tuesday night I met up with him to road test and look it over,of course it looks like its brand new.

It doesnt have a single nick or scratch and the interior still smells new. the tires are only a week old as well.

Had everything I wanted and the color i liked as well. Signed the papers and I finally own a new to me truck.

had to move my trailer so I figured I would go and snap a few pics

DSC00194_zps98c81d99.jpg

DSC00193_zpsebb6e32e.jpg

DSC00192_zpse563b15b.jpg

DSC00191_zpscb87a136.jpg

DSC00190_zpsa409b188.jpg

Edited by sanddunesaddict

Great deal for you Bert Truck is going to be well cared for and I am sure you will enjoy it. Of course you could have had a really nice motor Home for a few dollars more :) but well who could turn that deal sown. Best of luck and congratulations!!

• 1 month later...