EY3BA11 Posted December 13, 2005 Posted December 13, 2005 http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?f...5CE38C2D1D7&p=0 Just watch it you will understand what im talkin bout.. Quote
Don29palms Posted December 13, 2005 Posted December 13, 2005 Un F@#$in believable. What an IDIOT! Quote
OGP Posted December 13, 2005 Posted December 13, 2005 wonder how big the pistons are in that rotary? lol can you say mac daddy bling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote
dunefreak Posted December 13, 2005 Posted December 13, 2005 That my friends is some funny shiat! Rotory, headers, pistons, FULL exhaust (wow), and a turbo that came stock. What do you rotary guys have to say bout that video? 3rotortrav, Piercedboy, PaulyPaul, etc. ? Quote
TCS T Posted December 13, 2005 Posted December 13, 2005 That my friends is some funny shiat! Rotory, headers, pistons, FULL exhaust (wow), and a turbo that came stock. What do you rotary guys have to say bout that video? 3rotortrav, Piercedboy, PaulyPaul, etc. ? No time to talk, I am busy honing and reringing my 20b 3rotor! I have to haul a$$ because I am thinking about swapping to a more aggressive bumpstick today also! Quote
lvnalolife Posted December 15, 2005 Posted December 15, 2005 That was some funny $hit. It makes me want to go out and change the spark plugs, cap and rotor on my powerstroke diesel!! LOL Maybe I can even add an MSD ignition. HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Quote
PiercedBoy Posted December 15, 2005 Posted December 15, 2005 :angry: If that V6 sh*tstain runs 11s than that must mean I hit mid/low 6s!!! AWESOME Well sh*t I'm gonna go put a metal head gasket, 3 angle valve grind and bore/stroke my 13BT, TTYL Oh and what a freakin POOPD**K!!!! Quote
PiercedBoy Posted December 15, 2005 Posted December 15, 2005 That was some funny $hit. It makes me want to go out and change the spark plugs, cap and rotor on my powerstroke diesel!! LOL Maybe I can even add an MSD ignition. HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Don't forget to start using 92oct for that bad boy!!! I'm gonna have to post that link on VegasRotary.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.