dunefreak Posted May 20, 2013 Author Posted May 20, 2013 I did a search on here for the new rules and didnt find much so i apologise if im bringign up a old subject... What exactly is needed for drivers and passengers in a sand car in CA? Helmets for everyone? Is a sand car considered a SxS? No, with a sandcar you don't need a helmet. A side x side is considered 1000cc or less. Quote
obvondw Posted May 22, 2013 Posted May 22, 2013 Mom. Mom. Mom. Mom. MOM! MOM! MOM! WHAT?! Are we there yet? How much longer, Mom? Huh? Quote
DeuelorDie Posted May 23, 2013 Posted May 23, 2013 I was all excited scrolling down when the 15th kept popping up. Then... it changed to the 16th , and I'm out. I need to pay more attention to good 'ol DDR and catch the next summer run. Me and the Sammi are ready to roll!!!! 1 Quote
dunefreak Posted May 24, 2013 Author Posted May 24, 2013 Me and my trusty old Craptor are in, Good to hear, Steve. Bout time we hook up for a DUNE run. Quote
rushjunkie Posted May 24, 2013 Posted May 24, 2013 Dammit. My wife just reminded me that the 16th is Father's Day. I'm very carefully trying to craft a way to say that my gift should be some time to myself without getting some couch sleeping time... stay tuned... Quote
nwtdiesel Posted May 24, 2013 Posted May 24, 2013 Dammit. My wife just reminded me that the 16th is Father's Day. I'm very carefully trying to craft a way to say that my gift should be some time to myself without getting some couch sleeping time... stay tuned... Oh crap. Wish me luck with this one guys..lol Quote
nwtdiesel Posted May 24, 2013 Posted May 24, 2013 I was all excited scrolling down when the 15th kept popping up. Then... it changed to the 16th , and I'm out. I need to pay more attention to good 'ol DDR and catch the next summer run. Me and the Sammi are ready to roll!!!! 6975_4716529666820_676407703_n.jpg Can we move it back to the 15th? 1 Quote
dunefreak Posted May 28, 2013 Author Posted May 28, 2013 Sounds like Saturday the 15th is the best date for most. A few of my buddies who are going can't do the 16th either. Let's nail it down to that day instead. Quote
obvondw Posted May 28, 2013 Posted May 28, 2013 I'm still in. I will ride almost anywhere, anytime. Believe it or not, I was the inspiration for the Honda commercials.....I just wanna ride. 1 Quote
Adam @ GTP Off Road Posted May 28, 2013 Posted May 28, 2013 i am fine for either, or both days... Quote
Sand_YFZ Posted May 30, 2013 Posted May 30, 2013 Just let me know when to be ready...lol...Dont forget the tow strap Quote
dunefreak Posted May 30, 2013 Author Posted May 30, 2013 June 15th, it's on. Details posted in a new thread. http://www.dumontduneriders.com/invision/index.php?showtopic=18508&hl= Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.