Good Bus Transaxle shop in Vegas?

nwtdiesel

I would not discount Weddle so quickly. Like someone once said: Pay ONCE and get it fixed right. Yes, it might even cost more than the local guys quote, but shipping to a very well known and reputable business that's been around forever has it's merits.

No matter what the girl wearing the green seat belts 'says'!!

Thanks for the kind words.

Actually, were not taking any VW or Mendeola rebuilds anymore, we are busy enough as it is trying to keep up with Albins services and building our HV-1 units. Were also not trying to take away any business from the local shops.

We do prefer to do the service on Albins AGB and HV-1 units though. There are a few things that we like to check to make sure they are working as expected.

how many Dubai/UAE guys are breaking them???

None that I've seen. Those AGB's are stout. We have one in a trophy truck that's running the Dakar races down in South America with over 9,000 RACE miles, He has never sent it in for service, he says its still working just fine. We recommend a service after every 1000-1500 race miles. :laughing:

You have what, 3 or 4 seasons on that car now? It's probably a good idea to have us go through at least by next summer.

Although, this is a good time to send it in, we are super slow right now. We need some work, We'll even take some mendeola's right now. Hopefully things pick up soon.

Edited by ltr450rider

RC Trans

Owner John

Address:
3455 Polaris Ave #5
Las Vegas, NV 89102

Phone: 702-221-4363

Get off on Spring Mountain, going west, Polaris is your first Right at the light, it is next to back country,

RC Trans

Owner John

Address:

3455 Polaris Ave #5

Las Vegas, NV 89102

Phone: 702-221-4363

Get off on Spring Mountain, going west, Polaris is your first Right at the light, it is next to back country,

I spoke to John on the phone, ill be dropping my rail off there soon to get some work done. We need to support our locals and he seamed like a nice knowledgable guy on the phone!

I guess we hacked this thread.....

Newly did you get your trans hooked up???

No worries. Not yet but soon i will. I been toy hauler hunting and doing a ton of other things lately but its time to start gearing up for dune season. It will be here quick. I should have the trans fixed soon and throwing some more LED lights on as well.

• 2 weeks later...

what kind of hauler you looking for? im getting ready to list my 05 28" desert fox bumper pull cheep

I was looking for a 30' bumper pull but a 28' will work. Ill come take a look! Message coming.