dunefreak Posted October 5, 2006 Posted October 5, 2006 I can't wait Nick, do you still need to stop by the shop to use my impact for the sprocket tomorrow AM? Quote
Vegas FX400 Posted October 5, 2006 Posted October 5, 2006 well i hope everyone has fun and be safe......i will be here at work ..have 1 or ten for me pete............take some good pics. Quote
dunefreak Posted October 5, 2006 Posted October 5, 2006 well i hope everyone has fun and be safe......i will be here at work ..have 1 or ten for me pete............take some good pics. You know it, Jay. That sucks you can't make it out. You can't even make it out for Sat night on some of Sunday?? Quote
Vegas FX400 Posted October 5, 2006 Posted October 5, 2006 hmmmm, might have to talk to the wife about doin that.....we'll see.. Quote
dunefreak Posted October 5, 2006 Posted October 5, 2006 Do it dude. Try and make it out for the potluck and a little fun on Sunday as well. I plan on staying as long as I can Sunday afternoon/ early evening. We gotta kick it again It's been a while since we've had a beer! Quote
CAPTAINKIRKW Posted October 5, 2006 Author Posted October 5, 2006 talk about a close one , went load buggy in trailer last night and clutch acting funny pulled back in garage and the spring clips on throw out bearing broke. I torn it down and back together. just got done . I'm ready to load now . seems good. anybody going out tomorrow around noon. Quote
dunefreak Posted October 6, 2006 Posted October 6, 2006 talk about a close one , went load buggy in trailer last night and clutch acting funny pulled back in garage and the spring clips on throw out bearing broke. I torn it down and back together. just got done . I'm ready to load now . seems good. anybody going out tomorrow around noon. I am shooting for sometime around 12/ 1 o'clock. Quote
cdavego Posted October 6, 2006 Posted October 6, 2006 WELL I HAVE GOT A FEW CALLS AND IT LOOKS LIKE SOME MORE WILL BE JOIN IN ON THE FUN ON SAT Quote
wsky70 Posted October 6, 2006 Posted October 6, 2006 Headed out, see you all up there........Semper Fi, Woody Quote
dunefreak Posted October 6, 2006 Posted October 6, 2006 Headed out, see you all up there........Semper Fi, Woody see ya this afternoon, Mike. Drive safe. Quote
lvnalolife Posted October 6, 2006 Posted October 6, 2006 see ya this afternoon, Mike. Drive safe. I'll be out tomorrow in the am, hopefully before you all wake up! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.