Happy birthday, ynot

dunefreak

Kudo's to you for making it another year. That should make Ken A. Happy. Only you and I know what that means. LMAO.

I do have a present for you when we get together. Have a Happy B-Day old timer!

Edited by sandawg

Thanks to all, I may be another year older but I feel like a kid at Christmas waiting for Thursday and to see what the new motor does to my beloved car. The thought of being able to dune without the constant nagging thought of an oncoming implosion is going to be epic.

I love Dumont and the freedom it stands for. I never saw the future my life has taken when I woke up in 1975 and looked out the camper window for my first peek at Dumont but I truly believe that there is a connection between that place and me. Sounds weird I know but it is what it is. The dune gods have been good to me and I can't thank them enough along with all the friends I have been able to meet that share part or all of the same feelings I have for that section of dirt. Again thanks for the Birthday wishes, they are mucho appreciated.

Terry

• Like 1