Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Look what I saw yesterday Pete! We may have found us a good sticker person who gets them done on time like promised! She is going to start doing all my stickers plus hats, shirts and goodies. My toy hauler is at her shop right now getting the big Underground logos installed.

DDRstickers_zps2d0ba4b9.jpg

DDRstickers2_zps08f40b6a.jpg

Edited by nwtdiesel
  • Like 1
Posted

Looking good! I ordered up a test run of stickers from her. They'll be ready Thursday but I'll already be gone for Dumont. I'll probably be picking them up on Monday.

Posted

Looking good! I ordered up a test run of stickers from her. They'll be ready Thursday but I'll already be gone for Dumont. I'll probably be picking them up on Monday.

I can take some out with me if you want Pete.

Posted

I can mail some out when I get them. I'll post up what is available. Tim, I only sent over the original logo with the quad. I'll take special requests soon for the next order.

Posted

Does anyone still have any of the large DDR stickers, like the 6" by 3 or 4 foot for the back of a Toy Hauler. I sure would like to represent at Idaho for DDR next season.

Thanks, the old man!

  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

Mel can do stickers and flags for sure. I ordered some 24" stickers for my toy hauler. She is super fast so let Pete know what you want and it can be done super fast.

I had some 3x5' flags made with my logo and they were about $49 each.

Edited by nwtdiesel

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...