Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

So technically this coming weekend, according to the BLM Holiday Dumont Passes, is the "Offical Halloween Weekend"

So I was wondering who will be heading out this weekend?

I know there is already a thread about which weekend you are going, this one or last weekend.

And if you are heading out this weekend, will you be trick or treating with your littlens on Saturday, even though Halloween was Thursday?

Posted

It looks like we will be going out as well. We will be vending on Saturday and possibly on Friday. We will be heading out Wed evening or Thursday mornig

Posted

Myself and family are heading out Wed - Sun. I'm loving this wind right now hopefully the dunes get a little repaired from this past weekend! Mike glad to hear GTP will be out there I was a little worried there would be no venders, ill def come by and check you guys out. See everyone out there. Be safe!

Posted

I went out last weekend but I might come out this weekend Sat and Sun. I had a blast and a friend of mine is picking up a rail so we need to go test it out :)

Posted (edited)

It is official. We will be out this weekend. We will be arriving some time Thursday and Vending on Friday and Saturday. For those of you with stock SXS cages we will have the bar mount and 30" light bar on DDR special again. $500.00 will get you the mount, 30" light bar and a wiring harness. Come check them out.

post-911-0-34883600-1383086452_thumb.jpg

post-911-0-61930700-1383086496_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mike @ GTP OFF ROAD

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...