What size tires can you run w/o a lift?

dunefreak

I understand, Chris. But those stock grey steel wheels gotta go. If I wait and lift it we're prob talking 6months to a year. :monkeedance2: F that. It's getting some wheels and tires now.

What if I ask my father-in-law if he wants to part with his aluminum stocks? He just put a wider wheel on. Travis just put a 2" leveling kit on it this week. :laughoff:

What if I ask my father-in-law if he wants to part with his aluminum stocks? He just put a wider wheel on. Travis just put a 2" leveling kit on it this week. :monkeedance2:

Nope, thanks anyways though. :laughoff: Eagle's look good and are cheap. :cripple:

I'm not cranky one bit actually. Today was one of the best days I have ever had. I got my casts off AND found out I am able to get my sandrail fixed this weekend. :monkeedance2: That's another thread though.

ISBB, it's just that it was irritating reading all those posts saying, yeah you should lift your truck when that is what I have wanted to do since before I even bought my truck. The sad truth is though I don't have 7G to pull out of my a$$ right now to do it. :laughoff:

WHEN YOURE READY TO LIFT YOUR TRUCK PETE, iVE GOT THE KILLER HOOK UP. MY BUDDY OWNS A SHOP AND HE WILL DO IT VERY REASONABLE. BTW BEFORE YOU END UP BUYING TIRES. LET ME KNOW I CAN PROBABLY GET THEM FOR YOU AT COST.