2011 Polaris Razor S Orange Madness model

ynot

Bought this in October of 2011 from Black Rhino Performance. Thus the Black Rhino stickers still on it. (I wanted them off but wife liked them). I have added quite a few items and it has a total of 975 miles on it.

UTV Inc. suicide doors with slam latches

Muzzy Exhaust

Ump Filter canister and filter system

Digital tuner fuel injection adjustment on the fly

PRP seats

Simpson 3" D-3 Harness with sub strap and outside wrist restraint

Trail Armor soft top

Tusk Quiet Glide Skid Plate 3/8"

Simpson rear net for behind occupants heads

Tusk between the seats storage bag

Simpson net for keeping objects in cargo area from falling out or moving around

Exit Shocks

After market custom steering wheel with adapter

2 x 3" Joe's racing ally mirror arms with 3" Mirrors

Full roll bar mounted one piece mirror

Odessy P925 Battery

12" LED light bar mounted on top of roll cage

2 HID lights mounted on each side of cage

battery operated interior light

Lighted whip and billet mount

Paddles front and rear with Douglas Black rims Fronts are smoothies and rear are 7 blade straight paddles

PCI in car radio with 2 over the head headsets with Ipod /MP3 stereo set up

Billet headset hanger

This Razor as you can tell by mileage has hardly been used but all oil and filter maint. has been done. Front and rear differentials changed at 500 miles. The rt. side black rims for paddles have a little scraping on the outer bead from tight fit in trailer(see photos).

Well maintained vehicle and always garage kept.

$10.900 Vehicle is located in Las Vegas

post-3-0-51919200-1395451379_thumb.jpg

post-3-0-11946700-1395451381_thumb.jpg

post-3-0-60961400-1395451382_thumb.jpg

Edited by ynot

Yeah it looks like it is sold. I will know tomorrow but Mike's idea of putting it in SLC craigslist was the key. Folks from Twin Falls Idaho are driving down to Cedar City on Monday to meet me. I just have to verify bank transfer went through. It sold for list, makes me feel like I listed it lower than I should have but I think they will put it to good use and I get to pay the tax man and not remove funds from my investments. So it's a win win. Thanks again Mike for the head's up on Salt lake City as the place to sell them.

Terry

• Like 1

Yeah it looks like it is sold. I will know tomorrow but Mike's idea of putting it in SLC craigslist was the key. Folks from Twin Falls Idaho are driving down to Cedar City on Monday to meet me. I just have to verify bank transfer went through. It sold for list, makes me feel like I listed it lower than I should have but I think they will put it to good use and I get to pay the tax man and not remove funds from my investments. So it's a win win. Thanks again Mike for the head's up on Salt lake City as the place to sell them.

Well that deal didn't work out unfortunately. The guy from Idaho had an issue with being able to make the trip and get back in time for an appointment . He might re-appear but until then it's back for sale and ready to go.

Terry

Terry

No problem Terry. Congrats on the sale.

Thanks Mike! This guy is driving about 16 hours to meet me in Ely and would have driven the other 4 to get here. He is even paying for my fuel up and back. Can't ask for a more motivated buyer. Maybe i did sell it for less than the market would bear, but it's sold and I am not dealing with any headaches. That's worth a lot.