mini buggy like petes

vegas style

so i was flipping through the dunebuggy.com classified and came across a short sand car just like petes but with a turbo. $8500 good price wish it was later in the year when im going to have more cash. but im sure there will be one when im ready...... anyway was just dreaming out load...... my quads work just fine for this season at least. :think:

That sounded way too cheap, I had to look into it.....

That thing is nothing like mine, Steve. :headbang1: It's not a long travel and it has an 1100 in it, not a Busa.

fast mid travel short sand car

this car is a fast mid travel mini. It has a suzuki gsxr 1100 turboed in it. locking clutch, 26"stu paddles, dyna 2000 ignition, jamar adj. pedals, jamar brake caliper. this is a nice car . asking 8500 obo thanks

15156-2.jpg

15156-4.jpg

I saw that yesterday and at first glance I thought you were selling your car. :headbang1:

Are you kidding me????? :laughing: That thing is half the car mine is...and it's UGLY. :shake:

Here...so you don't forget what mine looks like....

normal_S2010045.JPG

or just look up at the top of the page I guess. :laughoff::headbang1:

If he would have sprung the extra 500 bucks to get the 4th hole put in he wouldnt have had that overheating issue on saturdays ride.. :laughoff:

huh? :laughoff:

The holes didn't cost an EXTRA and the panels aren't the reason the car overheated.....it was because the coolant was low- leaky rad cap. :shake: get it right, wounded eyeball! :laughoff::laughoff:

apparently you werent paying attention when we stopped when your car overheated... that was the joke that was going around... if you woulda spent the extra cash for the 4th hole the car wouldnt have over heated... whatever im over it.. LOL

apparently you werent paying attention when we stopped when your car overheated... that was the joke that was going around... if you woulda spent the extra cash for the 4th hole the car wouldnt have over heated... whatever im over it.. LOL

I don't remember that. Gotcha though :laughoff::laughoff: