ngoodey Posted July 8, 2014 Posted July 8, 2014 Hi guys. I'm looking for a long travel frame. Rolling preferred. There was one on here a while back but the guy said he was cutting it up. Quote
Sandjoker29 Posted July 8, 2014 Posted July 8, 2014 here you go he might still have it. http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/rvs/4517781458.html Quote
ngoodey Posted July 8, 2014 Author Posted July 8, 2014 Yeah I seen that and sent a message but didn't get a reply. Thanks for looking out Quote
04toy Posted July 8, 2014 Posted July 8, 2014 A bit of a drive - West Covina: http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/rvs/4525945302.html Quote
ItsWeeks Posted July 11, 2014 Posted July 11, 2014 Just listed this for a friend. Has a lot of potential and plenty of room in the chassis to make it a mid engine ls car. http://www.dumontduneriders.com/invision/index.php?showtopic=19506 Quote
jwcarguy Posted July 12, 2014 Posted July 12, 2014 here you go he might still have it. http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/rvs/4517781458.html That is my buddy Pat, he still has it Give him a call (702)321-1980 Quote
ngoodey Posted July 14, 2014 Author Posted July 14, 2014 Thanks guys will call Pat when I get a free minute Quote
jmello62 Posted December 8, 2014 Posted December 8, 2014 Are you still looking for a long travel frame. I was just about to post mine. if your interested give me a call 650-681-7574 Jeff Quote
MetalWorxFab Posted December 10, 2014 Posted December 10, 2014 If you are interested in having one built for you, shot me an email or give me a call. I can hook you up. I built chassis for Desert Dynamics, Streamline Fabrication, Blitzkreig Offroad, and now my own shop. metalworxlv@gmail.com 702-203-2727 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.