Late Sept early morning dune run?

nwtdiesel

The 27th im going back to Sand Hollow to do more crawling. I can drive back Sat night if we want to plan for Sunday the 28th or we can plan for the first weekend in Oct.

Does it have to be a weekend? Most people free on a weekday? Lets try to plan a date.

if weather is decent I will be there First weekend of October for the whole weekend.

Saturday Oct 4th works for me

Yeah I forgot about football. Since my dolphins beat the patriots last week. Im ready to see more wins. But sat sounds great.

Sounds good, anyone else???

Its to hard to try and get everyone together...

I would much rather dune and rock crawl or sit in my driveway doing nothing then watch football.

I can go on the early morning run Sun Sept 28th or Sat Oct 4th or Sun Oct 5th

Im definitely going for 3-4 days Oct 25th

Edited by nwtdiesel

I am not a football fan, so that never interferes with my dune time. I'd rather go do something fun then sit in the living room. I DVR shows I want to watch, but with live sports it's not the same. I did it all the time with Supercross and motocross though. I just made sure to not find out who won.

I think I can do Oct 5th if Newly can. I should be healed up by then I hope. (Took a hard spill last weekend riding downhill mtb)

Sorry to hear that man, rest up and lets go enjoy a good day :)

I am still hoping to be out there all weekend so you guys are welcome to come park over by us.

Sounds good looking forward to meeting you guys.