TURBO PADDLE

Gazlay43

What size did you go with? Do you have a 19" or an 18"? I have a couple paddle tires of which one might work for you. I even have one that has been shaved down a bit to clear the swingarm and it still pulls great. Let me know, I might be able to help ya out with one.

Once you take off they don't rub for long. :thumb:

:driver: what? yeah they will! I have put many paddles on my 2 wheeler and even if they come close, they will still slightly rub the swingarm at times due to tire growth under power. If it already hits the swingarm, it will definitely be an issue while riding. :thumb:

What size did you go with? Do you have a 19" or an 18"? I have a couple paddle tires of which one might work for you. I even have one that has been shaved down a bit to clear the swingarm and it still pulls great. Let me know, I might be able to help ya out with one.

Its a 19

Well I just took a look and I have a 19" Cheng Shinn. It's not a turbo, but it worked great. I had to shave it down a bit to clear the swingarm, but it still pulled no problem. $10 if you want it.

post-3-1160957058.jpg

post-3-1160957089.jpg

post-3-1160957106.jpg

Thanx but I already ave a cheng shin that fits =)

Just wanted 2 try out the Turbo

Thanx but I already ave a cheng shin that fits =)

Just wanted 2 try out the Turbo

ok. That's cool.

How close does the paddle come to the swingarm? Alot or just a little? Your only option then would be to lengthen the chain or do a sprocket change like you said. :thumb:

or...do like I did...

When I went with my Turbo paddle I ran into the same problem. That's when I found an 18" wheel on ebay and used that instead.

ok. That's cool.

How close does the paddle come to the swingarm? Alot or just a little? Your only option then would be to lengthen the chain or do a sprocket change like you said. :thumb:

or...do like I did...

When I went with my Turbo paddle I ran into the same problem. That's when I found an 18" wheel on ebay and used that instead.

It's rubbing to the point where it won't spin w/o force.

Do you think 1 tooth would make enough of a difference? (rear sprocket)

Edited by Gazlay43

• 2 weeks later...