thanksgiving

crawlinxj

ok i know its still about 6 weeks away but its coming up soon. so who all will be out there for thanksgiving? and since i have not been to dumont in like 16 years :thumbsdown: is there anyone that would not mind me and my family camping with them? i am really looking forward to gettin back down there for some good riding.it will be me my wife and my 3 daughters 12,10 and 5 and my mom and dad and my 13yo nephew.

thanks jeff

ok i know its still about 6 weeks away but its coming up soon. so who all will be out there for thanksgiving? and since i have not been to dumont in like 16 years :rockon: is there anyone that would not mind me and my family camping with them? i am really looking forward to gettin back down there for some good riding.it will be me my wife and my 3 daughters 12,10 and 5 and my mom and dad and my 13yo nephew.

thanks jeff

Anyone is welcome to camp with DDR. It is a great way to put a face with the name too. We can get kinda loud at night! HAHAHA Hope to see ya and meet you out there! :thumbsdown:

Wow you ARE anxious! It's not even Halloween yet! :thumbsdown::idiot: j/k

As lvnalolife said, you are welcome to camp over with us if you'd like. :rockon:

yea i know but i get to work that weekend so no riding for me. we would love to camp with you guys. what day do you guys usualy get there im planing on leaving wednesday morning so we should be there around 1 or so. and we will have the super duty and the toy hauler its only 57' long :thumb: and my ext cab ond 18' trailer. and no worries on being load at night. we will be right there with you guys :hello::flipoff: you will just have to tell me how to get to where you guys camp

thanks jeff

We camp over in front of where they have the jeep and drag stuff. Not sure of the exact names of everything. At the end of vendor row to the right, past the entrance to comp hill. You are more than welcome to camp with us. Not too loud at night, but we have fun.