Kids Gear

daknuckler

I know this has been discussed alot, as far as what shops to go to but does anyone know where to go for kids gear? Somewhere that has a good selection and good prices? I would just go online but boots are something I want to try on. Any help would be appreciated.

Edited by daknuckler

Hit up a few local shops... get the brand, model and size and i will beat thier price.. :D There are quite a few shops up on the north side of town that are good... If not hit up the shops closer to you and like i said try them out... then drop me a PM and i will take care of you pricewise.

Hey nick we are going to need to buy gear for me, Dina and jess .....looks like you da hook up :beercheers: when we get there will you help us out or maybe pete will help us out.. i just need some help :redhat:

OK, that's it. I gotta say something. The guy (ISBB) started there (Thumpertalk) on Friday, now he sounds like a parts guy that runs the place. :beercheers::slap::flipoff::idiot:

I'm just givin ya crap, Nick. It sounds funny is all. :redhat: :drunk::dunno:

does doesnt it...

I might actually know what im talking about ocasionally but most of the time i pull the info from my a$$.. :D

does doesnt it...

I might actually know what im talking about ocasionally but most of the time i pull the info from my a$$.. :D

yep, I hear THAT! :beercheers::flipoff::idiot: j/k :dunno:

Good luck with the new job. I hope it turns out to be a great opportunity and possible something even more for ya. :redhat: :slap: