paddle tires aligned ?

rcjunky3

this may sound crazy but is there any truth to having your paddle tires aligned. even at various pressures they seem to rotate. i have been told by several people that they should always be aligned or they could give you problems when climbing hills or during launching it could shift your bike to either side. when my daughters were new in a box from itp they werent aligned.

so im guessing that every weekend out you either break the bead of 1 tire and rotate it or pull the hub and rotate on the splines. i wonder why somebody hasnt made a sand rim with screws like a drag racing rim or some sort of locking device. i guess bead locks would work but dang that would be e$$pensive. i wonder how crucial this is for your average duner. i could understand a racer that needs to have equal pressures and sizes for consistency and handling.

ya, i never really paid attention to mine until we unloaded after the last dune trip and mine are close but not aligned right on. i think you would have to have a fancy computer under perfect conditions to detect any difference while riding. some hotshot out there can probably tell the difference but not us goofballs. :headbang:

speaking of the 2 wheeled goobers :coocoo: i wonder why they dont make a smoothie or a rib for a :thumbsdown: or would it even work like it does on a quad

im only kidding about the goober part :thumb: im looking at buying one myself hopefully the new yamaha