Need Two Rails in Vegas

FE135

I need two sandrails for a photoshoot in Las Vegas. This is for an audio company. Basically, best info I have at the moment is they will mount some speaker system to the car for the shoot. This will be over the weekend of Jan 9th. Initial location will be a hotel and then a local scenic location. I have a small budget for this but basically your car will be part of a larger ad campaign. I'm hoping to get more info as we get closer.

Looking for a long travel car, more modern with body panels. No old school beam cars.

If your interested, PM me. Thanks, Neal

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for replying guys. The customer is having issues right now so this probably won't happen on the 9th. I'm waiting on more information and if they still need rails, I'll ask here. The Item they want to mount on a rail is a prototype system and hasn't shipped to them yet.

I know its a "prototype", but prob going to need more info on said item, how is it mounted and is it going to stay with car when done?

It clamps to the roll cage, that's pretty much all I know at the moment. I've seen some pictures but they didn't have the mounts on them. I don't think you get to keep it. Anyone I use for this will be payed by me for their time. It's just things got fluid after I originally made this post so I'm kinda on hold for the moment. I've done work for this company before with UTV's and it went pretty smooth once everything firmed up. They make nice stuff. The sound system from the last shoot I did with them was pretty badass.