Trick or Treat @ Amargosa

ChevyGrl

Do they trick or treat @ Amargosa

like they do @ Dumont?

2 YEARS AGO AT ARMAGOSA WE WERE OUT THERE, AND A GUY WALKED UP TO OUR CAMP, CANDY IN HAND, SAID IS IT COOL IF I BRING MY BOY OVER TO TRICK OR TREAT. I HAVE THE CANDY FOR YOU, TO GIVE TO HIM,. WE WERE SHOCKED, AT HOW COOL THIS MAN WAS.TO DO THAT FOR HIS LITTLE MAN. THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE, ITS ALL ABOUT THE KIDS..... FUNNY, MY WIFE AND I DONT HAVE ANY, BUT THATS BY CHOICE. WE HAVE OUR PITBULLS. :mc_smiley: ALL IN ALL WE HAVE FOUND THAT PEEPS AT ARMAGOSA ARE VERY COOL... :headbang1:

Edited by maxdout

2 YEARS AGO AT ARMAGOSA WE WERE OUT THERE, AND A GUY WALKED UP TO OUR CAMP, CANDY IN HAND, SAID IS IT COOL IF I BRING MY BOY OVER TO TRICK OR TREAT. I HAVE THE CANDY FOR YOU, TO GIVE TO HIM,. WE WERE SHOCKED, AT HOW COOL THIS MAN WAS.TO DO THAT FOR HIS LITTLE MAN. THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE, ITS ALL ABOUT THE KIDS..... FUNNY, MY WIFE AND I DONT HAVE ANY, BUT THATS BY CHOICE. WE HAVE OUR PITBULLS. :mc_smiley: ALL IN ALL WE HAVE FOUND THAT PEEPS AT ARMAGOSA ARE VERY COOL... :rockwoot:

Thank You Maxdout We'll take the cansy any way. Going there this year due to some dune virgins, crazy kids, & worried parents Last year at Dumont they couldn't relax... Figured it would be safer at this point. Another question... Anyone know what cell phone service works out there?

:( I only wanted to know about trick or treat... Didn't want to start anything else.

As long as your Dunen' it :laughoff: with good friends :rockwoot: Who cares

where ur at!!!

Everyone have a fun and Safe Weekend

I know I will :laughoff:

:( I only wanted to know about trick or treat... Didn't want to start anything else.

As long as your Dunen' it :laughoff: with good friends :laughoff: Who cares

where ur at!!!

Everyone have a fun and Safe Weekend

I know I will :hello:

oh come on...we're only havin a lil fun. :flipoff: I completely agree with ya though...duning, good friends, good times. :dunno:

:rockwoot:

who wants to be the president of a website? i mean come onn :2gunsfiring: :2gunsfiring: :D

nobody does...including myself. I never wanted to be prez of DDR...it just happened that way when I started DDR and everyone started calling me prez or el presidente. :flipoff::laughing:

All I meant was you could start a site just for Amardusthole since you like the place so much. :talk030: :2gunsfiring:

nobody does...including myself. I never wanted to be prez of DDR...it just happened that way when I started DDR and everyone started calling me prez or el presidente. :flipoff::laughing:

All I meant was you could start a site just for Amardusthole since you like the place so much. :2gunsfiring: :2gunsfiring:

HEYYY i love dumont just as much as anybody else.

i dont make the decisions on where we go. :2gunsfiring:

it's ok im still gonna have fun this weekend :D:D:D