little dunes

Warrior07

That makes 2 of us. In the 8 years I've been going I have had no reason to ever even go over there. I have too much fun in the big dunes. :headbang1:

whewwwwwwwwwww, when I saw you posted right after me pete, I thought for sure you were goin to be busting my chops like you usually do!!! :mc_smiley:

I went there on opening weekend w/ wingnut and the kids it was fun i actually enjoyed it.. :D The dunes werent big but you could haul a$$.. not very many drops so they were smooth rollers that were fun to play on.. When the wife gets a quad or buggy or whatever we can pull out of our a$$ or grow in the backyard we will be making a stop over there for her to learn :D

what you all are forgetting is a major reason why people would even consider the little dunes. i know this past weekend sucked major a$$ for my kids to be able to ride comfortably. we were parked just down from the ddr camp and it was like a drag strip from 8am when we arrived to 9pm when we left. the little dunes are probably the safest place for the littles to be able to ride.

what you all are forgetting is a major reason why people would even consider the little dunes. i know this past weekend sucked major a$$ for my kids to be able to ride comfortably. we were parked just down from the ddr camp and it was like a drag strip from 8am when we arrived to 9pm when we left. the little dunes are probably the safest place for the littles to be able to ride.

well I will tell you that I camped at the little dunes and I dont regret it I rode over to the big dunes and it was crazy I like staying there when I dont have the family but I am not going to stay there and take a chance on some drunk a$$ hitting my daughter the little dunes were good this weekend the kids were riding all over and having fun