Dune Cruzer Posted October 17, 2016 Posted October 17, 2016 Just purchased a 5th wheel hitch online. Should be here later this week. Now to find a shop to install it. It's not something I'd want to try to do myself. Anyone have any good recommendations? Any idea on installation cost? Thanks in advance. Quote
ynot Posted October 17, 2016 Posted October 17, 2016 Are you in Vegas? If so I would call Johnny Walkers and see if they can get you in. 702 458-2092 ask for service Quote
Dune Cruzer Posted October 18, 2016 Author Posted October 18, 2016 I am in Vegas. I called Johnny Walker, and they are fully booked through November or so. I called all the typical RV Dealers & camping supply places, and most are booked, you have to be a member, or their prices are just flat out ridiculous. Quote
dunefreak Posted October 18, 2016 Posted October 18, 2016 There was a mobile guy that @Dent boy mentioned to me once. When he sold his 5th wheel toyhauler, the buyer hired the guy to come out and install it right there in his driveway. Maybe he still has the guys name. I'll ask him unless he sees this first. Quote
ynot Posted October 18, 2016 Posted October 18, 2016 You can try the trailer supply houses, I know there's one on Valley View and Tropicana that install. Quote
Sandjoker29 Posted October 19, 2016 Posted October 19, 2016 If it is the plates that bolt the frame look up the template to install it. i installed my 5th wheel hitch and it's a slider. Quote
DuNe~Rydher Posted October 19, 2016 Posted October 19, 2016 What year make and model truck and are the rails specific to your truck or are they universal? May know somone that would be willing to do it for a fraction of the cost, or I can. Quote
Dune Cruzer Posted October 20, 2016 Author Posted October 20, 2016 (edited) Well, I called around some more today, and wouldn't you know I found a place to install it this Friday? Reasonably priced as well. Lucky me! I appreciate all the tips guys, and thanks DuNe~Rydher for the offer. Edited October 20, 2016 by Dune Cruzer Spilled my beer. Quote
BigBoreVegas Posted October 20, 2016 Posted October 20, 2016 Any truck related questions, parts and installation needs make sure to give 4 The Truck a call. Quote
dunefreak Posted October 20, 2016 Posted October 20, 2016 2 minutes ago, BigBoreVegas said: Any truck related questions, parts and installation needs make sure to give 4 The Truck a call. You guys do hitch installs? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.