Busa rails

Gazlay43

Hey guys, I don't come to this site much...never been to Dumont yet :( But I do have some knowledge about our cars (King Sand Cars). 3 years ago I was looking for a MC powered car, looked at Sand Bullet, Short, Taz and some others (Tom Pro was too expensive and too long of a wait). I just happened to find Brian King just before buying another car. The guy is awsome, knows his stuff...came from the sprint car industry and was just trying out building sand rails. He met me at the desert for a test ride (I couldn't get anyone else to do that) and took me for a ride. The ride sold me and I bought the second car he built.

3 years later the rails has completely evolved from car #2. We drive the piss out of these cars and when anything would break, he would re-work the part and make it better and stronger. Now we feel we have a nearly "Bullet Proof" car. We still meet people for test rides, I'm meeting two people this weekend at Glamis, and we still strive to be the best in the industry. Now I help Brian King out with sales and doing the video's on the website. If you haven't seen any of the video's, go check them out at www.kingsandcars.com .

post-726-1163573823.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Gazlay43

Before you buy get test rides in as many cars as possible. I rode in four seat full size cars and there is a big difference. I wish I had rode and drove some of the mini's before buying. I love my SST and have had very few problems with it. All cars have there problems we are pretty ruff on them out there. If you are ever out at Gordons, Buttercup, or Glamis give me a call 602-793-0185 and I'll give you a ride. That goes for any one that is considering buying a mini.

Dunefreak

oops you did say that.

Gazlay43

Before you buy get test rides in as many cars as possible. I rode in four seat full size cars and there is a big difference. I wish I had rode and drove some of the mini's before buying. I love my SST and have had very few problems with it. All cars have there problems we are pretty ruff on them out there. If you are ever out at Gordons, Buttercup, or Glamis give me a call 602-793-0185 and I'll give you a ride. That goes for any one that is considering buying a mini.

Dunefreak

oops you did say that.

Ya I got a ride in a Busa at Dumont on Halloween. It was wicked fast and i have rode in hella fast vette rails, but I can't remember what the make of the busa rail was.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

i want to :think: that car in your sig yoshi!!! :laughing: that thing looks so bad a$$ dude...

lol,..here's a few more pics. I photoshoped the satin black color on the car, and this rail will have 31" tall triple razors on beadlocks on the front instead of the 28" tall razors. Also haven't got the rear bypass mounted, or any of the coil springs yet, but it's coming along pretty nice so far.....

post-423-1194697566_thumb.jpg

post-423-1194697628_thumb.jpg

post-423-1194697655_thumb.jpg

post-423-1194697681_thumb.jpg

post-423-1194697712_thumb.jpg

yoshi

what do those trannies for the busasas sell for ???

what does a used busa motor sell for??

can i buy these items through you yoshi if i decide against a rzr and build a mini for my wife

im seriously considering biulding a hybrid like that guy on glamis .com the one that biult a mini rail around rhino plastics. only with a busa and chain drive but make a similar frame so it will meet my space in trailer requirements

btw my wife thinks your rails are awsom :laughing:

Edited by barefoot bob

what do those trannies for the busasas sell for ???

what does a used busa motor sell for??

can i buy these items through you yoshi if i decide against a rzr and build a mini for my wife

im seriously considering biulding a hybrid like that guy on glamis .com only with a busa and chain drive but make a similar frame so it will meet my space in trailer requirements

The reverse diff is $3,600.00. The busa powerplants average $3,500.00 with the wiring harness and airbox.

You can buy stuff through me if you wish. On your project, what are your space requirements, I have a SXS I am prototyping that is not much bigger than a rhino that is set up for a busa motor. It is under 10 foot long and 65" wide. I could make you a pretty good deal on a frame or roller package if you were interested...

Edited by Yoshi