Busa rails

Gazlay43

I love my ShortSandCar other than some issues with teh cheap a$$ spindles lately. :laughoff: Well actually I can't complain. The only other time I broke one was when I landed very wrong from a pretty high jump. I myself wouldn't go with a Sonic or Sandbullet. :laughoff:

I have heard very good things about KingSandCars, TomPro, and even SickSandTravel. I would still buy another Short car regardless of the few issues I have had though. I love my car and have a blast in it. :laughoff: You are gonna have things go wrong eventually with any car you choose if you drive it somewhat hard. :laughoff:

I love my ShortSandCar other than some issues with teh cheap a$$ spindles lately. :laughoff: Well actually I can't complain. The only other time I broke one was when I landed very wrong from a pretty high jump. I myself wouldn't go with a Sonic or Sandbullet. :laughoff:

I have heard very good things about KingSandCars, TomPro, and even SickSandTravel. I would still buy another Short car regardless of the few issues I have had though. I love my car and have a blast in it. :laughoff: You are gonna have things go wrong eventually with any car you choose if you drive it somewhat hard. :laughoff:

Does TomPro have a website?

yep... http://tomprodesign.com/

This car has been out the last few trips at comp. It is pretty fast. :laughoff:

Tompro%20944.jpg

Damn those cars are sik!

How do they compare to King Sand Cars?

I have seen a lot of Sick Sand Travel Cars, the only thing I do not like is how the back shocks are mounted, they look to vertical to me.

Damn those cars are sik!

How do they compare to King Sand Cars?

I have seen a lot of Sick Sand Travel Cars, the only thing I do not like is how the back shocks are mounted, they look to vertical to me.

Actually the more up and down shocks are mounted, the better. But I hear what you are saying. I personally still like the 5 link rear end like on my car instead of the a-arms SST uses.

TomPro and King might be close, but I'd say TomPro makes the best mini rail out there. He knows his sh*t and I've seen his cars go. They are badass. :laughoff::laughoff: King makes a nice car too though.

Actually the more up and down shocks are mounted, the better. But I hear what you are saying. I personally still like the 5 link rear end like on my car instead of the a-arms SST uses.

TomPro and King might be close, but I'd say TomPro makes the best mini rail out there. He knows his sh*t and I've seen his cars go. They are badass. :dunno::thumbsdown: King makes a nice car too though.

So you think Tom Pro makes the fastest ones?

Yep, what ISBB said ^^

Actually Tom Pro cars probably aren't the fasted. I just like the quailty more HD construction of his cars. Short Cars are one of the lightest, probably making them one of the fastest cars. It all depends on tire size, gearing, turbo, motor work etc though like ISBB said.

Yep, what ISBB said ^^

Actually Tom Pro cars probably aren't the fasted. I just like the quailty more HD construction of his cars. Short Cars are one of the lightest, probably making them one of the fastest cars. It all depends on tire size, gearing, turbo, motor work etc though like ISBB said.

Ya thats true, but ut of Tom Pro and King Sand Cars, which do you think are faster?

Those are the two that I am highly considering.

Yep, what ISBB said ^^

Ya thats true, but out of Tom Pro and King Sand Cars, which do you think are faster?

Ya thats true, but out of Tom Pro and King Sand Cars, which do you think are faster?

I couldn't say. I haven't really seen any King Sand Cars go. :shocked2: I would go Tom Pro out of those two, however, if you end up buying one new from TP he has quite a waiting list right now from what I have heard.

I couldn't say. I haven't really seen any King Sand Cars go. :beercheers: I would go Tom Pro out of those two, however, if you end up buying one new from TP he has quite a waiting list right now from what I have heard.

Well I like both of them, but like you said, I'll probably have to see em go before I make a decision.

Thanx for all the help.

Well I like both of them, but like you said, I'll probably have to see em go before I make a decision.

Thanx for all the help.

You didn't listen to what they said about the speed of the cars. The speed of a car has many variables. The Tom Pro cars are very nice cars. You won't go wrong with a king sand car or a Short Sand car. I've heard some very bad thing about the Sonic sand cars. some of the higher end Busa cars are also using a reverse gear box now.

You didn't listen to what they said about the speed of the cars. The speed of a car has many variables. The Tom Pro cars are very nice cars. You won't go wrong with a king sand car or a Short Sand car. I've heard some very bad thing about the Sonic sand cars. some of the higher end Busa cars are also using a reverse gear box now.

Ya I understand that. Still would like to see em to make a decision. Not necessarily based on speed.

thats what i thought 7K would be a good deal even if that engine is toast. move up to a busa motor. always when i am tight on cash is when deals like this come along. in a couple of months i would be all over that.

Would a busa fit into it directly or would you have to switch the motor mounts?

I'm looking for a little single seat that I can put my yamaha 600 street bike motor in. What would u guys recomend. I'm a single dad of two kids 3 and 5 years old so I'm on a tight budget. I found these one but I've never heard anything about them http://www.badlandbuggy.com/buggy_models_st2lt.html

the smaller the better with that motor.

I'm looking for a little single seat that I can put my yamaha 600 street bike motor in. What would u guys recomend. I'm a single dad of two kids 3 and 5 years old so I'm on a tight budget. I found these one but I've never heard anything about them http://www.badlandbuggy.com/buggy_models_st2lt.html

the smaller the better with that motor.

Try Short Sandcars. They have singleseaters. Also try Desertkarts.com

Edited by Don29palms