Rhino King has too much $$$$$$$$$

dunefreak

yea making sure every thing will fit and my payments right and if its not ill stay with my small 26fter i will know tuesday who knows im getting cold feet when it comes to higher payments :headbang: and gota make sure my rhino has plenty of room to rest at night i cant leave it out u know it will get cold!! B)

Well RhinoKing bit the bullet and got it. He just rolled up in front of my house w/ his new 38 ft GearBox. I must say- NICE! If I could afford one, I'd buy one in a second. Congrats on the purchase, Kenny. I'm sure you'll love it.

I took some pics of it, here they are...

post-3-1135458327_thumb.jpg

post-3-1135458355_thumb.jpg

post-3-1135458376_thumb.jpg

post-3-1135458178_thumb.jpg

post-3-1135458196_thumb.jpg

Well RhinoKing bit the bullet and got it. He just rolled up in front of my house w/ his new 38 ft GearBox. I must say- NICE! If I could afford one, I'd buy one in a second. Congrats on the purchase, Kenny. I'm sure you'll love it.

I took some pics of it, here they are...

post-3-1135458327_thumb.jpg

post-3-1135458355_thumb.jpg

post-3-1135458376_thumb.jpg

post-3-1135458178_thumb.jpg

post-3-1135458196_thumb.jpg

Nice. The squeeze and I are starting to check out Toyboxes.

How is it price wise compaired to the WW?

Does it have slide outs?

Seems like a much nicer interior than the WW

:hello: hey,, thanks don, ,u guys are cool!!!. the ww is nice but im a gear box freak, like im a rhino freak. price wise there about the same. I have two pop outs, air compressor ,spot light, surround sound, lcd tv"s that i take out :ninja: so nobody walks away with them. :headbang: tons of storage and 3 switches I dont even know what there for, :grin: maybe they pop out spindles for guys that jump like rookies :laughing: oh ya, by the way i was getting bored running to comp in my rhino so i did some jumps.I will post pictures getting air!!!!!! hows that pete???????????????????????????????? :laughoff:

:hello: hey thanks don u guys are cool spend more time next time the ww is nice im a gear box freak like im a rhino freak price wise about the same i have to pop outs air compressor spot light surround sound lcd tvs that i take out :grin: so nobody walks away with them :laughing: tons of storage and 3 switches i dont even now what there for :hello: ill find out oh ya by the way i was getting bored running to comp in my rhino so i did some jumps,i will post pictuers getting air!!!!!!thanks for the comments

Damn that post was a pain in the a$$ to read! Kenny you need to learn to use some damn punctuation you retard! :laughoff::ninja: Just givin ya sh*t. :thumb: :headbang: Can't wait to see the jumping pics. :grin:

Damn that post was a pain in the a$$ to read! Kenny you need to learn to use some damn punctuation you retard! :headbang: :laughoff: Just givin ya sh*t. :hello::laughing: Can't wait to see the jumping pics. :thumb:

:ninja: Pete, dude your freaking funny :grin::hello: