banshee advice neded

barefoot bob

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arron is the orange 450 right? If that is the bike you are talking about he is fast and he is riding a stoke bore.

LOL what is with the Yamaha on Yamaha hate crimes I see going on Banshee against YFZ's, how about the 450R or the LT-R450?

Yeah, that's him (SandYFZ here on DDR, AaronB on YFZtech)

If you want a quick and reliable bike you should go with Rudy Curtz (port magic in hesperia) he did my lt500 and he always has great info, and wont try to sell you something, he gives you what you want, granted its going to work. and to top it off he does not over charge. on my banshee I have fmf fattys, a milled head .020 taken off and had the cases matched to the ports on the cylinder. its a rocket for the little amount I have spent. I beat guys with t-5s, cool heads, and porting. Dont waste your money on boost bottles or reed spacers, they are more for top end and make it harder to ride in the dunes.

If you want a quick and reliable bike you should go with Rudy Curtz (port magic in hesperia) he did my lt500 and he always has great info, and wont try to sell you something, he gives you what you want, granted its going to work. and to top it off he does not over charge. on my banshee I have fmf fattys, a milled head .020 taken off and had the cases matched to the ports on the cylinder. its a rocket for the little amount I have spent. I beat guys with t-5s, cool heads, and porting. Dont waste your money on boost bottles or reed spacers, they are more for top end and make it harder to ride in the dunes.

PM me a number or post it.

Thanks

Yeah I have seen him run, nice running bike, always nice to see a Yamaha kick some tail!!!

Yeah he has that bike running pretty good. From what he's told me though, he is putting the bike back to a duner though. I'm glad too because we haven't done much duning since he has been hill shooting it. :laughoff:

:laughoff::laughing::laughoff::laughoff:

Yeah he has that bike running pretty good. From what he's told me though, he is putting the bike back to a duner though. I'm glad too because we haven't done much duning since he has been hill shooting it. :banghead:

:laughoff::laughoff::coocoo::blury:

Yeah I like playing on the hill but I wanted a dune bike first, maybe sometime in the future I would like to have a second bike for shooting the hill. but for now I am happy with my dune bike.

Sorry for highjacking the thread !!

Edited by mineurbiz

Yeah I like playing on the hill but I wanted a dune bike first, maybe sometime in the future I would like to have a second bike for shooting the hill. but for now I am happy with my dune bike.

Sorry for highjacking the thread !!

the smiley wasn't necessarily meant for you. :banghead:

I agree. I bet hillshooting is fun if you won something more than a slow a$$ Craptor like me, but I still can't see sitting there all day running over and over and over up the hill. :blury: I'm a duner. :D:laughoff::laughoff:

now we're really :blury::coocoo: :jester:

the smiley wasn't necessarily meant for you. :banghead:

I agree. I bet hillshooting is fun if you won something more than a slow a$$ Craptor like me, but I still can't see sitting there all day running over and over and over up the hill. :blury: I'm a duner. :D:laughoff::laughoff:

now we're really :blury::coocoo: :jester:

i know the craptors trannys are weak but they are aqn awsom bike

If you need 4 stroke work done I have a guy here in Burbank, Ca who is excelent. His name is Scott Clough

"SCR" he does alot of Banshees and four strokes. He did my banshee and my kids lt 80. He also is very honest and reasonable. He wont want to you buy any thing that doesnt work. There is also a dyno where he is located. His #is 818-559-2597, tell him Donnie Miller sent you there.

If you need 4 stroke work done I have a guy here in Burbank, Ca who is excelent. His name is Scott Clough

"SCR" he does alot of Banshees and four strokes. He did my banshee and my kids lt 80. He also is very honest and reasonable. He wont want to you buy any thing that doesnt work. There is also a dyno where he is located. His #is 818-559-2597, tell him Donnie Miller sent you there.

I hope it is ok to post this builder, I would recommend www.kenzcycletech.com talk to Mark over there, he will give it to you straight. They are in AZ and do great work on 4 strokes and Banshee's.

i know the craptors trannys are weak but they are an awsom bike

only the 01 models have weak trannies from wjat I have heard. I've beat the sh*t outta mine (02) and haven't had a problem with it yet. :blury: I agree though, Craptors are great duner bikes. :laughoff::laughoff:

only the 01 models have weak trannies from wjat I have heard. I've beat the sh*t outta mine (02) and haven't had a problem with it yet. :stirthepot: I agree though, Craptors are great duner bikes. :finger_smiley: :chev_bowtie:

It was the 2nd gear in the 01's that had an issue.