Jump to content

AB 232 Reciprocal recognition of OHV registration


Recommended Posts

Effective January 1, 2022 the State of California will no longer recognize another State’s OHV registration program unless that State also recognizes California’s program. Beginning next year out of state recreationists must purchase a California non-resident permit to ride on public lands if his/her home state requires residents of California to purchase a non-resident permit for his/her currently registered OHV. View the complete OHV Bulletin in this link.



  • Wow 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/2/2022 at 12:16 PM, VegasSparky said:

I live in NV and my SxS's are plated(limited street legal) in Utah. If I put "hybrid" badges on the fenders do I need the sticker? 


I would say you technically need a sticker. What are hybrid badges? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, barefoot bob said:

lets get some Gin and discuss your lack of a sense of humor  lmao


Dude, there are so many "mods" and things on side x sides these days that buggies don't have. That could have meant anything. lol Trust me, my sense of humor is not lacking at all these days. MAFAKA!  🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

  • Create New...