Thanksgiving weekend reminder

dunefreak

Just a reminder to you guys to be EXTREMELY carefull out there this weekend. More than likely it is gonna be crazy packed and full of those people that we rant about out there!

-drive safe on your way out to Dumont

-Take EXTRA caution in the dunes while riding (don't ride or drive above your abilities and watch out more than ever for others!)

-don't drink and ride

-keep it slow around camps

-also don't forget to pack all your trash out and any left behind by others

Let's make this a SAFE and FUN trip this weekend! :thumb:

I only have one thing to add:

Remember the speed limit on the entry road is 25mph. Don't go flyin around someone and throw dust and rocks all over their rigs. :laughoff:

Lets be safe and have a great weekend. Watch out for the idiots and inexperienced ones out there.

:thumb: Can't Wait! :laughoff:

Remember the speed limit on the entry road is 25mph. Don't go flyin around someone and throw dust and rocks all over their rigs. :laughoff:

Good point, JJ. If you are gonna pass a slow rig on the gravel entrance road, please do it slowly and with respect. :thumb:

Lets be safe and have a great weekend. Watch out for the idiots and inexperienced ones out there.

:thumb: Can't Wait! :laughoff:

last trip out, a KNUCKLEHEAD in a suburban tried passing me on the right side and went into the ditch. It was funny as hell, and from what I could see in my mirror, looked like it smacked the front up pretty good.