618 HP Busa

EY3BA11

300ft lb's of torque out of a street bike motor..

Hey freak during my long day of forum whoring i found out that there is this cheap little black box that fools the busa computer to thinking its in 5th gear all the time and advances the timing just a bit for you... apparently the busa in stock form retards the timimg to keep those street bike guys from brining the front end up as easy... well once you hit 5th the map in the computer changes and walla back to normal timing... this little box makes the computer think its in 5th and 6th gear all the time.. 40 bucks and cheap torque :D

Hey dunefreak check this out.. Click ME! Put that in your car and i bet you would need to change your shorts after a ride :D

Damn! :barf: Sweet azz Tom Pro! :north_pole: That's crazy power, but I already go through enough sprockets in a season or 2. :thumb: I doubt that trans will hold up half as long as a sprocket will too. He has some race cut gears, cyro-treated parts, a shift drum mod, and some billet parts...I still don't think it will hold 618 HP that long. Those are still some tiny tranny parts and some serious power to them.

300ft lb's of torque out of a street bike motor..

Hey freak during my long day of forum whoring i found out that there is this cheap little black box that fools the busa computer to thinking its in 5th gear all the time and advances the timing just a bit for you... apparently the busa in stock form retards the timimg to keep those street bike guys from brining the front end up as easy... well once you hit 5th the map in the computer changes and walla back to normal timing... this little box makes the computer think its in 5th and 6th gear all the time.. 40 bucks and cheap torque :D

Are you talking about the Power Commander? My car used to have it, but Bob put it on his Tom Pro single seater that Balltoe now has.

A TRE is just that, there are several different ones. One problem with some is that you ll get the fi light or the idle will change. A power commader is a piggy back pcm controller. You tune it via laptop , for almost everything, fuel, timing etc... The PC3 or usb is about 300.00. You can also make some changes via the box with out the laptop or download online maps too.

I use a pc3 on my busa.

Another note worthy mod may be to raise the limiter, from 10,800 to 11.100 , you send your pcm to Daveo and it runs about 110 I think.

If its torque you want run 4 long stacks in the airbox, stock is two short two long. Ill trade ya for two shorts if you want to try it. Most busa drag racers run 4 shorts. You did do the air box mod right? There are two actually but really easy. A bmc race filter too. Then their is the easy 60 shot of nitrous......

A good case saver is the after market sproket covers, about 220 I think, but if yu toss a chain youll probably hurt the cases and take out the water pump , the saver has a steal protector plate built in.