Got a Ram 2500 - ready for a toyhauler

Kitcat

ya as long as you have the right set up your dodge will pull it cause they rock i pull a 34' end to end tounge trailer with mine box type and with all the crap i carry in it i way out about 12,000 lbs dodge handles it..

mine has 6" lift and 37s i put 4:11s and airbags on mine with a cummins diesel and the truck is just phenominal best truck i ever owned so far ................................... :dunno:

what year is your truck bob?? HO motor??

ya as long as you have the right set up your dodge will pull it cause they rock i pull a 34' end to end tounge trailer with mine box type and with all the crap i carry in it i way out about 12,000 lbs dodge handles it..

mine has 6" lift and 37s i put 4:11s and airbags on mine with a cummins diesel and the truck is just phenominal best truck i ever owned so far ................................... :icon_twisted:

Sounds like our truck. The truck is really nice. We had a 1500 Ram in the same color with 35 inch tires, 6 inch lift and nice rims. We parked them side by side before leaving the dealership and the 2500 dwarfs the 1500!!! My husband already got the 8 inch drop for our flatbed trailer, with the option to use either the small ball or larger one to tow a toy hauler.

We're excited! Now we just have to figure out what hauler we're going to get!!!

:driver:

mine is the 04 ho i put some mods to it motor is stock but i geared it whata bull i love it

I like your truck!!! If I ever figure our how to attach photos on here, I'll post pics of our new truck. We have to take the pics, too!!! :-)

:D My friends pull a 40ft warrior 5th wheel with a maxicab. In it he hauls 5 quads,and a rhino. Your truck can do that and more. Never underestimate a Dodge, Cummins powered, especially a new one. You and your husband made a fine choice. Chip the truck, and you can get 500HP +, but you may never need it. slider fifth wheel and you can go anywhere. Don't worry about size of your toyhauler choice based on the truck you purchased. I have a longbed 06 cummins with 6 speed and have hooked a 23ft trler with a rhino and six atvs tied behind my 28ft wildcat and run 80 mph from here to sand mountain north of Delta Utah. No problem with the truck AT ALL!! If you go with a smaller toyhauler, you will always want one larger. Get a 37 ft Dune Chaser or 40 ft weekend warrior or freestyle and you will have 10 years of pure joy on every kind of trip you want to take.

I am really happy to see you guys buy that Dodge. Your gunna love going places. I sure love mine. :D

:D My friends pull a 40ft warrior 5th wheel with a maxicab. In it he hauls 5 quads,and a rhino. Your truck can do that and more. Never underestimate a Dodge, Cummins powered, especially a new one. You and your husband made a fine choice. Chip the truck, and you can get 500HP +, but you may never need it. slider fifth wheel and you can go anywhere. Don't worry about size of your toyhauler choice based on the truck you purchased. I have a longbed 06 cummins with 6 speed and have hooked a 23ft trler with a rhino and six atvs tied behind my 28ft wildcat and run 80 mph from here to sand mountain north of Delta Utah. No problem with the truck AT ALL!! If you go with a smaller toyhauler, you will always want one larger. Get a 37 ft Dune Chaser or 40 ft weekend warrior or freestyle and you will have 10 years of pure joy on every kind of trip you want to take.

I am really happy to see you guys buy that Dodge. Your gunna love going places. I sure love mine. :D

Thanks! We love the truck!!! Now we have to decide on a TH!!! :-)